Another Northern Nights TSV.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
Another over-priced Northern Shites Tsv happening at midnight with courtesy of Craig Rowe (Who's has asked for a Snoozie Adams cuddle in the morning show in the morning) Jules Ballantyne :clapping: and Snoozie Adams :angry: launching the tsv. Anyone know what the Tsv is? Not that i'll be watching as I can't stand Snoozies ott carressing of the bedding. :sad: :angry:

the worst brand that qvc do. bilgy water washed shabby crushed bedding in various shades of puce. drab is an understatement!

And I am sick to death of hearing Snoozie Adams tell us that "it needs none or very little ironing" when she must know damn well that it does.............:headbang:

Plus, the pillows are absolutely c**p and the featherbeds soon turn into one lumpy hard mass. Yes, I've been drawn into her sales waffle in the past but never again........think I'll stick to caressing my dog instead! :nod:

I'm loving Jules on NN tonight , Still unsure about Snoozie Adams. Jules is sooooooo much better than the sycophantic asslicker Craig Rowe. More please QVC!

I love all my NN sheets and feather mattress..and I love to line dry and iron them, have never tumbled any sets, even flannel ones, only ever had one ~holey~ problem which was returned and replaced...BUT...
am soooo peeee'd off at again being expected to pay full asking price for my single set at others get their double, triple sized ones for :angry: :envy:...refuse to buy it!

daydreamer

I reckon this tsv is not selling. Craig & Snoozie pleading for people to call in and tell them what you love about NN , it isn't the prices for a start.

I love my NN htcbedding and down duvets but haven't been tempted by this one. They look lovely on the bed after being ironed (just done some this morning and it still looks fab 4 yrs on). Even for htc, I think the price is too high for a tsv especially when there's no easypay. Had it been about £60, I might have indulged....

TSVs need to be special in their value after all and we are used to NN being about £10 lower than this.

Its not even fiartrade cotton for heavens sake, how do they justify their price point when you can get good quality and equal threat count bedding in much nicer patterns and with fair trade cotton used??

Craig & Snoozie really pushing the "NN are competivley priced against the high Ist" carp. Had to laugh just when CR said "you won't be sending these pillows back" He wants to read the reviews. Plus can someone tell Craig and Snoozie that its Lilac not Lilack! I was screaming this at the telly and accidently swore and my 22 month old daughter heard me and gave me a dirty look.

I love all my NN sheets and feather mattress..and I love to line dry and iron them, have never tumbled any sets, even flannel ones, only ever had one ~holey~ problem which was returned and replaced...BUT...
am soooo peeee'd off at again being expected to pay full asking price for my single set at others get their double, triple sized ones for :angry: :envy:...refuse to buy it!

daydreamer

Oh daydreamer, do you live near enough to Nottm for me to drop my bedding off to be ironed???? If I can't tumble 'em, I don't buy 'em..yes I'm a lazy cow! I've never tried NN bedding, but I like my Dunelm Mills ones which tumble and come out practically uncreased...well, near enough for me any road up!:clapping:

I got a lovely double size quilt and pillow case set from Ambrose Wilson of all places for £25, spots on one side flowers on t'other. Looks really pretty, and needs no ironing (well a few small crinkles that I can easily overlook). I don't like the solid colours NN sells, not even the self-pattern like the TSV.

there has been a lot said about the regular presenters talking rubbish about products and overselling them.
i am afraid that suzie adams has to tell some giant porkies about northern nights and how among other tributes can help with obesity and heart problems.
when i need my down duvets pillows and crush free duvet covers i pop down to john lewis or fenwicks,
the way they sell this tat is like this stuff is the rolls royce of all bedding.

Latest posts

Back