Another Item to be returned.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never returned anything that has either been worn or used unless it was completely broken. I returned a Freeview box that was broken and they couldnt have re sent it to anyone else and a pair of rockport trainers that split, again they couldnt have been resold.

I never ever use something and then sent it back. I only return what I dont like or an item that doesnt fit for whatever reason. I would be appauld to find that people would wear an item of clothing for a month and then have the cheek to return it. - My policy is - dont use it if you are not sure or dont want it.

I have never returned anything that has either been worn or used unless it was completely broken. I returned a Freeview box that was broken and they couldnt have re sent it to anyone else and a pair of rockport trainers that split, again they couldnt have been resold.

I never ever use something and then sent it back. I only return what I dont like or an item that doesnt fit for whatever reason. I would be appauld to find that people would wear an item of clothing for a month and then have the cheek to return it. - My policy is - dont use it if you are not sure or dont want it.

They tell you that you can try things then return them though, so they should have systems in place to stop used goods from being sent out again.

There isn't really a way to indicate whether your're returning an item after giving it a good test-run, or unused and pretty much by return of post. Which means that QVC have to assume that each return could be tatty and soiled. Do they actually check, or do they just look at whether the 'item is faulty' box is ticked?

They tell you that you can try things then return them though, so they should have systems in place to stop used goods from being sent out again.

I agree. And there is no way that I would buy expensive beauty products, and pay high p&p without trying them, if I didn't have the gaurantee of being able to send things back. If QVC got rid of their 30 day MBG, they would lose the majority of their customers.

However, they do need to improve their customer service, and make sure they are not sending out used stuff.

Surely QVC should be doing the same as MAC with returned cosmetics - anything that has been returned, used or unused gets binned. You can't guarantee someone hasn't infected it with something (especially eye products) or tampered with it.

*shudder* I think I have just been put off buying cosmetics from QVC, the thought of something arriving missing a seal, oh they would be getting it straight back. Mind, saying that I am still not sure about those GHD's I received a few months back. They got them back too.

Latest posts

Back