Another Haul!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Here is what I received on Tuesday! Its a big haul :53: Lots of lovely pearls and rings!! All Keepers.

Some more pearls. This single strand pearls are absolutely lovely. I am going to have so much fun layering them!

Last edited:
Now the rings!! Fell in love with Chalcedony on open day so had to have the rings!! They are beautiful!

Last edited:
Never seen white opal so had to get this to see! Its milky but I like it. I also got the moonstone ring very hard to capture blues but this one does have the blues!!

Last edited:
Now this selection is Anne's fault!! These are stunning but they are NOT size N!!! Fits my thumb.

Last edited:
These two rings are not from rocks but since I received them today thought I might post it here!!

Last edited:
And you told me the other day you hadn't bought anything!!! lol

Lovely items, love all the pearl ones!!! Love the chalcedony too and the moonstone ring, I have it in Labradorite. Sits very high. Well done. Oooooo I also like the ones not from Rocks...where did you get them?

Some lovely bling there BH. Do you have a bottomless basket? I can only get 5 things at a time.

And you told me the other day you hadn't bought anything!!! lol

Lovely items, love all the pearl ones!!! Love the chalcedony too and the moonstone ring, I have it in Labradorite. Sits very high. Well done. Oooooo I also like the ones not from Rocks...where did you get them?

QVC last click items VG! £10 and £12.58 incl. delivery and size K :)

I had to smile looking at the pearl necklace collection and counted 8 that came to me on tuesday the same
i requested the grey ones and the black ones and knew you had come in for them to
i love the garnet and pearl braclet i'll keep an eye out for that one it looks a nice size
I love the last two rings as well as usual a fab haul well done

Another bumper delivery there BH!!! Heaven help your cc when they get new Spring stock in!!! I always imagine you having a walk-in wardrobe in your bedroom...only instead of clothes, it's filled with jewellery! :54:

Some lovely things there...I bought the amber necklace with the T-bar fastening some time ago for my daughter....her favourite colour is orange!

Another bumper delivery there BH!!! Heaven help your cc when they get new Spring stock in!!! I always imagine you having a walk-in wardrobe in your bedroom...only instead of clothes, it's filled with jewellery! :54:

Some lovely things there...I bought the amber necklace with the T-bar fastening some time ago for my daughter....her favourite colour is orange!

Was surprised as to how light weight this necklace really is!! Don't know why but I was expecting it to be a bit heavy! Still its a very pretty colour.

Latest posts

Back