Another Easy Pay e-mail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi FP, yes I had an email with an easy pay code for one entire order between 7th and 21st Jan.
I didn't think much about it at first but if the Decleor TSV is worth it I might use it.

Hadn't thought of that - but I suppose it might be on Easy Pay anyway. The offer might tempt me to order if I see something quite pricey this month which because of drawing horns in after Christmas I shouldn't buy. Good sales ploy for January.

Just had a good look in the clearance section, but I just can not get over how expensive everything is getting

I have ordered some embossing folders from the craft clearance but at £14 did not need 4 Easy Pays. I might look at the gold earrings and see if there us anything tempting.

I got it, but won't be using it, I only used Easy Pay once years ago on a Philosophy kit. The products ran out in Feb and I was still paying for it in April! Would far rather have money off code - which I've never had, grrr...

I got the easy pay code in a card through the post this morning!

I got the easy pay code in a card through the post this morning!

me too Sazza, and I never use EZ pay, only once by mistake. Emails are free, why don't they email me as they've got my address...the cost of the cards and the postage must rack up - cut down on that and they could (ha ****** ha!) reduce the P & P on the goods! :mysmilie_483:

I got the code but not going to buy anything. There's nothing I need, and I am keeping to my New Year resolutions so far. In fact I have placed some Yankee Tarts, some L'Occitane handcreams and some kiplings on the bay, along with some non Q stuff I don't use.

I got a card.Thought QVc was in a moody with me because I didn't get the last EP code - and I really wanted it then...fr my annual *well done RD on a great year of effort* present.So I went without lol.

I'm not bothered by this code.Kipling on a fantastic NN could be the only things to change my mind....but then again,I'm really off EP.I used to love it...but the more I think about it,I can't get my head round say Elemis now and still paying for it in April....the item would have be long *got over* by then!!!

The full priced Whitby jet seems awfully expensive on QVC.
In summer I bought a pendant from one of the shops in Whitby where they make the jewellery.
It's really nice, a substantial piece of polished jet with a cameo set into it, so the jet forms the frame & all of the back, very smooth & tactile. I know the bail & substantial chain is silver, not gold, but it was only £48.

Mine came in the post as well but won't be using it as I never use easy pay. In fact I've only ordered one item in the last six weeks and that was from clearance.

I don't usually rave about packaging, but I have just received my Whitby jet clearance earrings and not only are they beautiful, but the box(es) they came in are WOW. Apparently my earrings are from 'the original Whitby Jet Shop' of W. Hamond est 1860. Do you know the shop Breeze? I shall take great care with these.

Latest posts

Back