ANOTHER Bedroom Expert !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just how many make-overs can a bedroom have ???? NN, Sinfonia Comforters, Kelly Hoppen, the other Comforters with the American guest who has a voice like David Beckham, and now we have Marlo Lorenz, or is that Mario Lanza ?

Do qvc think their viewing audience are married to bankers and footballers and have bedrooms the size of ballrooms ; get real qvc, most of us have 2 or 3 beds max the size of a large dog kennel, and have bedding to match probably. So giving a room a makeover, when you can barely walk around the bottom of the bed, is ****** laughable !!!!!:taphead:

Apologies Brissles. Didn't notice you had already posted about this range. Gemma.

frou-frou...

...would sum up the range. i'm sorry but a versailles floral print bedspread with matching silk button cushions in black and white doesnt look right in a 1970's council flat (and i was brought up in a council house so i know).

those pink furry throws and cushions were hideous. it was the cheapest bubblegum pink in the whole wide world.

she seemed nice but simon biagi was terrible.

dont be too expert in the bedroom the comforter set 832849 its spot clean or dry clean only....ewwww!!

Latest posts

Back