Annoying voices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I've never criticised a presenters appearance, but their voices are another matter.

Anne Dawson grates on me (if she is the one with the strange Scottish accent).

And also Me-haw ???

We could widen this out to voices in general on TV, as well as QVC.

For example, my worst 3 are Graham Norton, Keith Lemon (the man who ruined Through the Keyhole) and Alan Carr.

What are your worst voices on Q and TV in general?

sara g honestly she really irritates me. her manner, her whiney shouty voice gets the thumbs down from me.

Caroline Lyndsay from TJC is awful, absolutely horrendous. She keeps saying: "Well done!" in a really annoying voice. The worst voice on TV used to belong to an actress called Lynette McMorrough. Having watched every episode of Prisoner: Cell Block H, I've now started watching Crossroads. It's actually quite brilliant and a real window on the past. I quite like watching the beige goings-on. Watch this for "Miss annoying voice". She starts talking at about 1 minute 20 seconds in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhlTvux2tTU

Craig R / Marverine and RJ are the three that I refuse to listen to. There are numerous guests that make me reach for the mute / off button.

I won't click like for any of these posts as I only know the names of about 3 female Q presenters, so won't know who you are talking about.

With Lee, his voice is OK, but I don't listen to his words any more, only the sniffs between every sentence.

I'm not keen on that guest who presents Bose products. He may be a perfectly nice guy but his diction and accent make him come across as a car thief that's been grabbed and thrust onto Q as community service!

Marverine, Mally (one screech and she is zapped), Fearne Cotton, Anthony Worrell Thompson and Kate Garraway

I'm not keen on that guest who presents Bose products. He may be a perfectly nice guy but his diction and accent make him come across as a car thief that's been grabbed and thrust onto Q as community service!

How many car thieves do you know, Julius?

While you're on the subject, you wrote a comment the other day were the second sentence started with "am going......." for the record Julius it's I am! I am! or I'm! If ever you're stuck in future just think Jill Franks I...I...I...I...I. :mysmilie_13:

Most of the generalist and christmas tat guests... Abbie Horne, Beverley Cressman are standouts... Beverley has an unfortunately penetrating voice, and it's not a pleasant listen to my ears. I think its not just the voices in themselves which are annoying... it's also the utter rhubarb they are spouting.

While you're on the subject, you wrote a comment the other day were the second sentence started with "am going......." for the record Julius it's I am! I am! or I'm! If ever you're stuck in future just think Jill Franks I...I...I...I...I. :mysmilie_13:

Lol. That was my 2-hour whirlwind trip to Belgium. Was in a hurry. Oh gosh, I'm doing it again! Must think like Jill Franks!

Marverine has the most irritating voice on QVC in my opinion and coupled with the burning makes her unwatchable.

I can't stand Marverine voice along with Michawl and silly Claire. Any grown woman who talks like a 5 year old does my head in!!!

Latest posts

Back