Annie Haak TSV 4/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another item I bought many years ago was from the pie company from Brett..I dont even think the two bits of chicken were 1cm cube each with a teaspoon of sauce with a tiny herb dot. oh and what about the Christmas meat fiasco with condemned meat lol
Whaat?? What was that all about?

I don't need anyone's permission to buy. I buy what I like irrespective of others opinion. I do like to hear others experience of a product in terms of sizing, quality etc, but only find that helpful when its based on fact rather than assumptions.
On the other hand, I trust the reviews on this forum more than the censored reviews on QVC. (And if you want proof of censorship, it's me, though I can't now produce the banned reviews of various items because they've been deleted, so maybe there isn't the concrete proof you're after. I've had reviews rejected which didn't mention any of the "banned" things they won't accept. ) As for AH jewellery, on screen where it's displayed, it doesn't look like you're getting much for the price and I want a lot more bang for my bucks. That's enough proof for me.

It is in the eye of the beholder but nothing would convince me that some items are value for money, those AH bracelets for one.They can go on about things being hand made but you don’t go around with a sign.’ This may look like nothing BUT it is HAND MADE!’

It is in the eye of the beholder but nothing would convince me that some items are value for money, those AH bracelets for one.They can go on about things being hand made but you don’t go around with a sign.’ This may look like nothing BUT it is HAND MADE!’
I have an Annie H bracelet. I have worn it so much that the elastic broke. Luckily I managed to retrieve all the beads as it broke in the bedroom. I bought some elastic thread and rethreaded it. It would be easy to buy beads and make your own.

Latest posts

Back