Anna Griffin TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have to agree how lovely is this kit. love anna griffin and her beautifull craft goodies!:heartbroke:

Not for me either! Still using the one I bought 2 yes ago. Nice and good value but something different would have been nice.

Not for me either! Still using the one I bought 2 yes ago. Nice and good value but something different would have been nice.

I'm still using that one too! (Mainly because it is so gorgeous I am very selective about who I use if for!). This TSV looks lovely but I went a bit overboard with the Martha Stewart this year so perhaps won't be going for this one.

I like that there seems to be some stuff that isn't exclusively for Christmas. Her range is lovely.

OK, I confess I have ordered the TSV. Well, it was just too beautiful to resist. There I was, watching in bed, cellphone beside me and before I knew it ... but I know it will be well worth it! Love Anna Griffin!

Oh Lordy someone's left a 1* review moaning about the lack of creativity in this set.

Of all the review-pulling by QVC's independent review scrutinising body (whoever they may be) they shouldn't let these through the net!

It's no help to future buyers when they haven't experienced the item IRL!

Jude x

Oh Lordy someone's left a 1* review moaning about the lack of creativity in this set.

Of all the review-pulling by QVC's independent review scrutinising body (whoever they may be) they shouldn't let these through the net!

It's no help to future buyers when they haven't experienced the item IRL!

Jude x

Maybe its a "rival" craft expert who appears on QVC:wink:

Sounds like what I call a "craft snob" to me yes the elements are all bagged together but you wont get shot at dawn if you use them in your own way

I had the similar one from a couple of years ago and it was great used the last bits last year I have ordered this one and will probably make some of the designs in the idea sheet and then make some of mine own up

I *thought* that going on prices here, that this might be cheaper than buying the equivalent amount of "good fancy" cards which I used have to do and really begrudged the money :grin:

I got it because I just love Anna Griffin products. It is an easy peasy kit, but the cards I make from it will be mainly for charity, so I need to make a lot that look expensive, and I can put together fairly quickly. I will, of course, keep some of the gorgeous embelishments for myself, and use those in my own way, on scrapbook pages and paper crafts. Therefore, this kit will be very useful to me.

Latest posts

Back