ann dawson bose show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iamasmall

Registered Shopper
i just had to turn this show off, ann dawson's finger nails were filthy, i know we have mentioned this before, but today for want of a better word, they are minging i could not bear to look at them anymore, and as she was 'modelling the earphones with rubber attachments i feared she woul pull them out and they would be covered in earwax. sorry, tmi i know but hey if you don't care about your finger nails that are on display, you are hardly going to be meticulous with your ear canal are you

Last edited:
i noticed her nails during the philosophy hour earlier, no need for it especially when they access to all the products.

hey angie i aint been privvy to see her teets, but if her teeth are anything to go by i imagine her teets are minging too:60:

her face was minging when she did the B.E. show last week, her teet are minging,

One of the reasons I was glad I had ordered the BE TSV, if it can cover that face...!
Poor ol' Ann, I did think she was brave going au naturelle to demonstrate the BE and I thought she did a good job too.

What happened to her diet plan? She lost lots of weight last year but she seems to have put more weight on than when she started the plan which QVC highlighted then. She put her weight loss down to an exercise machine they used to have on. An American guy used to come over and promote it.

What happened to her diet plan? She lost lots of weight last year but she seems to have put more weight on than when she started the plan which QVC highlighted then. She put her weight loss down to an exercise machine they used to have on. An American guy used to come over and promote it.

happens to the best of us....:tea:

There are things that AD cannt help, such as her ruddy complexion and apparent thinning hair. she is a woman of a certain age after all.

HOWEVER, there are things that she can do something about, and having clean fingernails and decent teeth and a reasonable wardrobe are three examples.

I saw her nails last week and thought they looked decidedly grubby, and when they did the close ups on her face in the BE programme it wasnt her complexion i was looking at, it was her teeth. Even if she cant afford to, or doesnt want to have the straightened she could at least make them look less stained.

I dont expect every presenter to be glamour-pusses in the league of JR and AK but I'm surprised someone at QVC hasnt had a word with her about this.

There are things that AD cannt help, such as her ruddy complexion and apparent thinning hair. she is a woman of a certain age after all.

HOWEVER, there are things that she can do something about, and having clean fingernails and decent teeth and a reasonable wardrobe are three examples.

I saw her nails last week and thought they looked decidedly grubby, and when they did the close ups on her face in the BE programme it wasnt her complexion i was looking at, it was her teeth. Even if she cant afford to, or doesnt want to have the straightened she could at least make them look less stained.
I dont expect every presenter to be glamour-pusses in the league of JR and AK but I'm surprised someone at QVC hasnt had a word with her about this.

Smoking the 'woodbines' doesn't help though.:hide:

I have noticed this too on a lot of shows she does. I didnt know she smoked but even if she does, there are a multitude of teeth whitening products and her nails are vile. Maybe if she used some lemon juice or dfomestos before going on air it might help. Really minging. Its not her weight its her nails that put me off. Same with these women in make up counters who have a visible orange line. Theose Clinique women may have white coats on but i wouldnt have a cuppa off one of my mates whpo flogs it in House of Frazer as her house is filthy oooooherrrrr

I wasn't best pleased with AD's demonstrations in the Bose hour either:49: I've wanted the Bose music system for ages and as it's on 4 easy pays, decided to go for it. But the demo was absolutely appalling! Good job for the guest but AD was making really stupid remarks. In the end, put it on chequehold and went on the Bose website for the info I wanted.

Not impressed, seeing as it's a "considered purchase" :18:

PS: Agree about her nails

Pauline x

the real shame of it is, that ann really should be the type of woman who all us normal women can relate to, she aint no glamour puss, which should put us at ease and being 'nomal' she should have mass appeal, but for some reason, mingingness included; she doesn't.

but really she would be like a friend or workmate or neighbour who we find easy going. lol though i have had many friends like her, and enjoyed many a chat at theirs over a cup of tea until i have seen the state of their dish cloths

mm enviable life. teeth look nice in picture.

as a catering expert, she should now about nail hygene me thinks.

will give her meals a miss i think

Oh Pauline let us know your feedback on this... I am still middle of the fence on this Bose stuff.. I need to be convinced xx
Moyz

Will do :1: I went for the smaller option in the end as I did hear Anthony say that the bigger one £800+ would fill a huge marquee (?) with sound. As we've only got a lounge to fill :18: decided the smaller one would do the job. My old music centre has died, so good opportunity with 4 easy pays. They do reckon the sound is marvellous - will see.

Pauline x

Latest posts

Back