Animal Print, a new polyester thread!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree - animal print is very 'marmite' and living in Essex, I've seen too many animal prints/white stiletto combos to ever make me want to buy it. Guess looking like Marlene from Only Fools and Horses is very on trend locally LOL.

In the early 80's I had a pair of animal print stretch boots which I used to wear with brown skirts. I'm horrified when I look at the pictures but at the time I thought they were the bee's knee's:giggle:! Nowadays, I have an animal print scarf (a gift) that I wear with a camel coat/knitwear but that's the sum total of my animal print items. I think a small amount can look stylish but hate the "over kill look". That's what's probably putting me off as QVC seem to be going overboard but as others have said, maybe it's "on trend" and I'm not.

I've ony ever had a tiny bit, e.g. trim on some gloves and one of those tippet scarf things. As well as Bet Lynch and Bianca Jackson I seem to recall that Kat Slater was often wearing a fair bit. It's like anything, if you go OTT with it the result can be a bit startling! I am fascinated by QVC always mentioning it as being "on trend"

I wouldn't be seen dead in animal print. Old Gale has used it in her stuff since the early 80's.

Animal print for me = Bet Lynch or those 70 year olds who wear it with gold sandals, bags or belts.

It only looks modern if wore by the young these days, under 25 after that its just plain wrong.

:sad::tongue2:

I have to admit to buying a Kim & co cowl neck top in a zebra print. It came today and is already on it's way back to QVC towers. It had an awful feel when on but worse of all.......hope no one is offended......the pattern looked like a self help diagram might look when one is examining one's down below bits. Well that is what sprung to my mind and I wasn't going to take the chance of strutting around and anyone pointing that out to me.:giggle:

how vulvar :D

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewO...n=colors&item=138059&country=UK&colorCode=quw

Indeed. 138059. Check out the close up in the grey print.:blush:

it's from the new Genitalia print range....available in blush, pink and mocha and sizes s-xxl :D

why not accessorise with a miniature silver speculum pendant from the "Down there Dimonique" collection

Nooooooo, stoppit, I can't catch my breath for laughing * collapses *:cheeky::nod::blush::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I have to admit to buying a Kim & co cowl neck top in a zebra print. It came today and is already on it's way back to QVC towers. It had an awful feel when on but worse of all.......hope no one is offended......the pattern looked like a self help diagram might look when one is examining one's down below bits. Well that is what sprung to my mind and I wasn't going to take the chance of strutting around and anyone pointing that out to me.:giggle:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewO...n=colors&item=138059&country=UK&colorCode=quw

Indeed. 138059. Check out the close up in the grey print.:blush:

it's from the new Genitalia print range....available in blush, pink and mocha and sizes s-xxl :D

why not accessorise with a miniature silver speculum pendant from the "Down there Dimonique" collection

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I saw some really nice animal print shoes in NEXT today,very fetching.By the way NEXT have really stepped up thier game fashion wise,I've always thought it was one of the most boring shops in the world but they really have some nice things in there these days.

Another print which can go hideously wrong if people overdo it,is houndstooth/dogstooth check..this is also "in" again this season apparently:thinking2:,but is it ever really out???Anyway I have a pair of houndstooth check gloves which are really nice but they are enough on their own,anything more and it's just too matchy,matchy,try hard.

Check out the Deal of the Day on the M&S Website. It's a Portfolio Leopard Print Shoulder Bag @ £30 instead of £45. Any takers...........???!! :33:

Latest posts

Back