Andrew Bagley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
Perhaps I need to dust my telly but it looks to me like Andrew B. might have had some work done. His brow is still very furrowed but his cheeks look a lot smoother to me and a little red perhaps. Maybe some resurfacing? I am quite tempted by the melatogenine kit they are flogging but I shall resist as I have got to work my way through Time Bomb and refuse to stockpile. I wouldn't mind a real good value defilift tsv one of these days though.

I dunno about Andrew, but I'll swear down Amica's had something done - when she laid back on the chair for the treatments, she had a mahoosive scar underneath her chin, much like the ones on Beulah and powty Karen the models...

I saw Amica's scar too but wasn't sure if it was a sign of work - thought they tried to hide it in the natural chin crease, but if others have similar scars then I guess it could be. Maybe they all go to the same place and get a group discount!

:_697:
I saw Amica's scar too but wasn't sure if it was a sign of work - thought they tried to hide it in the natural chin crease, but if others have similar scars then I guess it could be. Maybe they all go to the same place and get a group discount!

:mysmilie_697: that's a hilarious idea, them all booking in together, maybe they have it as a team building event!

Wish Andrew would cut that ****** curly tail off the back of his head!!

:mysmilie_61: I know - it looks bizarre!!! Think Andrew has had his curling tong out!!! Actually think he's looking quite rough - wouldn't say he's had "work" done! :mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_61: I know - it looks bizarre!!! Think Andrew has had his curling tong out!!! Actually think he's looking quite rough - wouldn't say he's had "work" done! :mysmilie_12:

Oooh er missis. I think he looks rough too. His eye bags are awful. What's going on with his hair?

Just had another look at him and must admit his eyes bags are shocking. I thought his cheeks were smoother - didn't he have pock marks? Maybe he's wearing poreless flawless and a dusting of mineral veil.

Just had another look at him and must admit his eyes bags are shocking. I thought his cheeks were smoother - didn't he have pock marks? Maybe he's wearing poreless flawless and a dusting of mineral veil.

No, no pock marks Bea just a nasty scar.

He did turn his head in the show last night and you could quite clearly see his scar on the other side of his face. Usually they keep one side of his face towards the camera.

Amica, I don't think she has had work done. Well for one her forehead wrinkles and moves. When I feel under my chin I can feel a wrinkle which feels the same as her one quite deep. I believe mine is from the way I move my chin and neck. My neck is really good for my age too.

What would they have had done when you can see a scar under their chins????

The talk about Andrews hair made me check out the video and you are all right. That little thing is pathetic. But nice to know that with all his access to eye creams we can now categorically state that Gatineau eye creams do not work.:mysmilie_17:

Well, I hope to god that he doesn't get his curling tong out live on air fgs! :mysmilie_61:

The talk about Andrews hair made me check out the video and you are all right. That little thing is pathetic. But nice to know that with all his access to eye creams we can now categorically state that Gatineau eye creams do not work.:mysmilie_17:

Oh dear, that doesn't bode well for the stuff I've just bought! :D Another return coming up?

We met him at the Beauty Bash, he was polite if a little dull but I think he must just be whacked out with all the work and travelling. He looked like he's recently lost a lot of weight too.

I think the amount of people who pay £42 for the eye cream and repeat purchase it must mean that it does work, but it's about having realistic expectations. If you have deep set lines and sun damage from your youth (which I think Andrew does) no cream is going to get rid of them. Creams can temporarily improve the look however and slow down the formation of new lines. If you want more of a result you will need to go under the knife I'm afraid.

I think the amount of people who pay £42 for the eye cream and repeat purchase it must mean that it does work, but it's about having realistic expectations. If you have deep set lines and sun damage from your youth (which I think Andrew does) no cream is going to get rid of them. Creams can temporarily improve the look however and slow down the formation of new lines. If you want more of a result you will need to go under the knife I'm afraid.

I meant it tongue in cheek

I dunno about Andrew, but I'll swear down Amica's had something done - when she laid back on the chair for the treatments, she had a mahoosive scar underneath her chin, much like the ones on Beulah and powty Karen the models...

I have often thought that about Amica.

I think Goody the model has this too Cavegirl (have yet to see Amica's mahooosive scar, lol).. I've read that a chin implant can leave this type of scar, but depending on how good the surgeon is, will determine how noticeable the scar will be I suppose.. It makes you wonder how great all this skincare really is, when the models, guests & presenters are all (mostly) having surgery, botox, fillers etc.. The problem begins when these enhanced looks are attributed to the various skincare brands at qvc, thats when it is knowingly misleading customers..

My daughter fell when she was five or six and split her chin open and needed stitches. She has a large scar under her chin now and she's definitely not had any work done, can't speak for models though!

Latest posts

Back