Andrew Bagley - What On Earth.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ok I understand i'm a lone voice here but i like him. Granted he looks older than 43 and he's not a great advert for the products, but I think he comes over really well.

I like him - he's very knowledgeable and he doesn't waffle. I'm just surprised that he's in his early 40s because for someone that has access to such 'advanced' skincare, he's got er, one or two lines across the forehead. But as a QVC person, I'd far rather watch him than many others and he seems a genuine enough type of bloke.

They seem to have removed all trace (apart from the badge). He only wore it for the first couple of items and there's no video for those. How disappointing.

That's the first time I've ever seen him and to me, he doesn't look older than his age. I think he looks quite pleasant, in fact. My husband's the same age as him and looks quite a bit older, possibly because he's losing his hair, or maybe it's because he's married to me, bless him...:mysmilie_34::mysmilie_701:

yep, too much testosterone. :mysmilie_17:

I think hes quite handsome I just wish hed remember QVC is watched by people outside England (W S I) as we never seem to get a mention.

I think hes quite handsome I just wish hed remember QVC is watched by people outside England (W S I) as we never seem to get a mention.

Out of interest and I'm not being funny here, what would you like him to say to the people of Ireland, scotland and Wales. I hadn't noticed that he mentions English people more that anyone else.

I think they're all pretty London-centric - even the Scots presenters or the ones from "up North". It's like with handbags "here's somewhere to put your Oystercard". I bet most people don't know or care about Oystercards, I only know about them because I've visited London a couple of times. Andrew's quite pleasant, he's just another good salesman and he's quite easy on the eye, I suppose.

AY points to the fact that he used to be (and still is to some extent) a sun worshiper when saying about his skin. Maybe thats why he looks a bit older than his actual years.

Bet

Out of interest and I'm not being funny here, what would you like him to say to the people of Ireland, scotland and Wales. I hadn't noticed that he mentions English people more that anyone else.

Nothing I've just noticed he leaves the rest of us out when he refers to what English women do to their skin thats all.

I too thought he was around the 50 mark, but then I thought that LE, AY & Robyn were around that age too (i.e.50). So much for "serious skin care", I think I'll stick with my 'Faith in Nature'!

Latest posts

Back