Andi Peter's Food Fest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good job you put his name in the thread title as I wasn't sure if this was about Richard Jackson ;) QVC must be the idiot magnet of TV.

Most of the food looked revolting - I'm vegetarian but when I did eat meat, I preferred it cooked and lean, not like the stuff they had here! Yuck. And those guests can't half pack it away! Do they not eat so they can scarf it all down here instead? The woman who was on with the brownies certainly had her fill! Not only content with taking what was on the counter, she was then caught round the back of the set eating it off the trolley. She said she had a long way to go back to Wales! Have a taste, but don't give Charlie a run for his money!

Talentless and obnoxious. I cannot watch him for longer than one minute - he always did have an elevated idea of his own importance, even when he was on Kids' TV years ago. Since then, he seems to have reinvented himself as some kind of food/cookery expert. Do I detect the smell of desperation?

I watched a few minutes .He was rude and talked over everyone . Its all about him hogging the limelight.

Talentless and obnoxious. I cannot watch him for longer than one minute - he always did have an elevated idea of his own importance, even when he was on Kids' TV years ago. Since then, he seems to have reinvented himself as some kind of food/cookery expert. Do I detect the smell of desperation?
Had a look at the QVC Facebook page today to see what people were saying, they were almost orgasmic about the quality of the food and oooh how much they loved Andi Peters..... One though comes to mind. BRAINWASHED.

When he appears on Masterchef as a guest judge he comes over as superior, dismissive and sneering. Can't stand him.

Yes !!!! THAT'S where I saw him, and Julie you described him to a T. Utter Pr...t !

Sadly a lot of 'has beens" resort to desperation stakes in their bid to retain their glory days. Saw Kris Akabuse (?) on a 30 second dire advert and I thought how the mighty have fallen.

Someone mentioned Philip Schofield. I never watch the show, but only know of it because of the magazine publicity he and his blonde sidekick constantly get. All a bit too pally with faux sympathy for me. I'm digressing here, but in the 'old' days, womens magazines were full of useful 'stuff'. But now they are just publicity vehicles for z list telly wallahs, Richard & Judy, Lorraine, soap stars, and am I alone in not knowing who most of them are ? Perhaps its the age of the Editors who are responsible.

Good job you put his name in the thread title as I wasn't sure if this was about Richard Jackson ;) QVC must be the idiot magnet of TV.

Most of the food looked revolting - I'm vegetarian but when I did eat meat, I preferred it cooked and lean, not like the stuff they had here! Yuck. And those guests can't half pack it away! Do they not eat so they can scarf it all down here instead? The woman who was on with the brownies certainly had her fill! Not only content with taking what was on the counter, she was then caught round the back of the set eating it off the trolley. She said she had a long way to go back to Wales! Have a taste, but don't give Charlie a run for his money!

Priceless! You have totally nailed it.

Yes !!!! THAT'S where I saw him, and Julie you described him to a T. Utter Pr...t !

Sadly a lot of 'has beens" resort to desperation stakes in their bid to retain their glory days. Saw Kris Akabuse (?) on a 30 second dire advert and I thought how the mighty have fallen.

Someone mentioned Philip Schofield. I never watch the show, but only know of it because of the magazine publicity he and his blonde sidekick constantly get. All a bit too pally with faux sympathy for me. I'm digressing here, but in the 'old' days, womens magazines were full of useful 'stuff'. But now they are just publicity vehicles for z list telly wallahs, Richard & Judy, Lorraine, soap stars, and am I alone in not knowing who most of them are ? Perhaps its the age of the Editors who are responsible.

No, you're not alone. Woman magazine seems to be utterly obsessed with Richard and Judy, Ruth Langsford and Eammon Holmes, various "Loose Women", or more recently Victoria and David Beckham. All the stories revolve around the same thing - Judy's alleged drink problem, Ruth and Eamon's marriage etc etc and all of it is entire speculation and, I suspect, fabrication. A bit like a QVC sales pitch, actually.

Latest posts

Back