And the stupid comment of the week award goes to.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
......Catherine Huntley! Ta da! Step up for your prize Catherine! And what was it that earned her this illustrious award?
She cheerily commented on air (bless her lickle tiny brain!), that, as they mould to the shape of your feet, it is not OK to lend your Birkenstocks to other people, but......

......it is perfectly OK to do this with your Jimmy Choos!?! Eh?
Oh yes, I have an entire shoe wardrobe of Jimmy Choos, which I lend out quite regularly to random people (including some I don't even know & have maybe only just met in Morrison's by the bread counter or something!)!
This is perfectly alright however, being as Jimmy Choos don't personalise themselves to your feet but don't do it with your Birkenstocks ladies! :52:

Yeah probably LoopyLoo, just seemed such a funny thing to say! I'm tired (& obviously bored! lol), time I went to bed I think! :)

If we're giving out awards for stupid comments of the week shouldn't Jill Franks get it? I don't know what for, but there must be something! There always is... or perhaps JF has won too many awards for stupidity & is now in the stupidity hall of fame? (Saucer of milk over here, I know, but I'm not wrong.)

Catherine on the other hand was surely joking. She can be occaisionally dippy, as we all can, but not really stupid.

Is talking about lending out your Jimmy Choos meant to impress?? :rolleyes: Pretentious or what?? :25: :pPC:

Nope it goes to julia

did anyone see the L'occitane favourites hour she was on about a kit and said to buy one than one for gifts and she said buy it for "yor husbands wife"! alexis said well hopefully your husbands wife is you!
HAHAHAHA Woo! that was soooooooooo funny!
Shes not married tho!

Actually the last craft day Julian said (on a Sunday) "you've more chance of hitting God with a brick than getting the metallic foiled toppers" :54:

classic!
What a rude and potentially offensive comment to make. Even though some QVC presenters like to make out they call the shots. They ought to air on the side of caution, as ASA and Ofcom, would have a field day with a comment like that!

There must surely be a lifetime achievement award for Jill Franks - nothing can beat her claim that Kipling bags were invented by Rudyard Kipling!!!!!!

There must surely be a lifetime achievement award for Jill Franks - nothing can beat her claim that Kipling bags were invented by Rudyard Kipling!!!!!!

This is true! Nothing else, no matter how stupid, nonsensical, pretentious or patronising is ever going to top that one! lol

Is talking about lending out your Jimmy Choos meant to impress?? :rolleyes: Pretentious or what?? :25: :pPC:
Very pretentious, but the question is, who would want to borrow shoes off Catherine full stop.

She once got her feet out on QVC, and had orange stains on the soles of her feet.:eek: Next time you get your feet out Catherine, make sure they're well exfoliated!

Did she really say that?:11: :64:

Embarrassingly idiotic though it is.......yes, she did! :11:
(There was a kind of momentary stunned silence from the poor guest presenter, who was presumably at that point mentally looking for the exit & then she sort of babbled something about the monkey dangly thing to try & tie that in with the comment but it was pretty jaw-droppingly cringeworthy all round! lol)

Latest posts

Back