And the Grand Prize from Quacker Is.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
A book. Yes - get really excited. You can win a signed book from that mad woman that does the Quacker stuff. Whoo hoo. "Pull yourself up by your bra straps" it's called - I suggest there could be other uses for the bra straps for these Quacker people.....

A book. Yes - get really excited. You can win a signed book from that mad woman that does the Quacker stuff. Whoo hoo. "Pull yourself up by your bra straps" it's called - I suggest there could be other uses for the bra straps for these Quacker people.....

well you could strangle that Jenny duck-quacking woman with them for a start! :39::39:

oh yes i've mentioned her in another thread...:whoops:

Ha, so I see! He was too slow wasn't he? If wotsisname was doing his job properly, he'd have said "now, coming up in the next hour are a few items that if you team them up with a pair of slinky little slippers, would surely pass as 'hospital wear' for both day and evening - you'll be the belle of the ward! so just keep watching"

PS I'm not making light of the call - but it was bizarre.

"Pull yourself up by your bra straps", ouch no thanks - might start to chafe.:18:

is that the lady Mrs J said was going to have her leg amputated but it was okay cos her husband had bought her a bracelet ... or was that tongue in cheek?

That was her. The first thing she said was that she'd spent £12k on QVC because she's disabled, doesn't go out and it's on all the time. Then she said about having her legs amputated and that her husband had bought her a Tova bracelet and Frank Usher necklace to cheer her up (£200 for both). And that he'd rather she had spent the £12k on double glazing apparently......

Latest posts

Back