An inventor? Questionable.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I know I have mentioned this issue previously but, looking on the QVC website, Rob from Ecoegg has 'invented' what, to all intents and purposes, looks like the scrub daddy. Obviously, he is not infringing upon Aaron's patent. I would have thought Lori Grenier, a savvy businesswoman, would have been a tad annoyed at this. When it comes to identifying the most profitable ranges, there is no loyalty in business.

Well, I would 'question' Lori Greiner's inventiveness, as I've seen a lot of her 'inventions' on sale long before she appeared on the scene. She is probably savi in tweeking the products and then patenting them under her own name. I remember IW having the One Sole mule with interchangeable tops on sale years before LG brought them to QVC, so there is a lot of 'inventive' marketing going on.

Well, I would 'question' Lori Greiner's inventiveness, as I've seen a lot of her 'inventions' on sale long before she appeared on the scene. She is probably savi in tweeking the products and then patenting them under her own name. I remember IW having the One Sole mule with interchangeable tops on sale years before LG brought them to QVC, so there is a lot of 'inventive' marketing going on.

That's true that Brissles, IW had a few of these "inventions" before they came to air on QVC, that's obviously were LG gets her "inspiration" from.

A lot of the things she brings to Q have been other people's ideas from Shark Tank,the magnetic gadget to hold your glasses was one of them and she insisted on taking 70%of the company.

well that guy "artos" invented the padded button leather look boxes. wow!:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back