An interesting alternative view for those advoccating the "hang 'em high" viewpoint..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's really interesting, and a positive and refreshing take on an age-old problem.

Thanks, Mediastar.

This article is talking about druggies and addicts who commit crime to fuel their addictions and how to rehabilitate them and is an interesting article from that point of view. However, it's not about murderers so your 'hang em high' tag in the thread title is misleading and cold bloodied killers deserve the death penalty whether it's by hanging or any other form of state execution. In My Opinion.

An interesting alternative view for those advoccating the "hang 'em high" viewpoint..

I agree with PPC here. You could argue that druggies need and deserve help to rehabilitate...BUT...murderers deserve no help, no treatment...all they deserve is to be hung from the rafters after being stoned in the streets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree with PPC here. You could argue that druggies need and deserve help to rehabilitate...BUT...murderers deserve no help, no treatment...all they deserve is to be hung from the rafters after being stoned in the streets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tbh Stumpy I'd also put down anybody who tortured and killed an animal.

Hear hear!!

On a slightly controversial note....I also have very little sympathy for druggies.....

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back