An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget when you settle down to watch the TSV to have some mega strength migraine prevention pills handy cos you know who is going to be hyperventilating and interrupting every half second to update us on stock and so on and will we really get to know exactly what to do with the new cleanser? I doubt it among all the mad hysteria.

Elemis Tsv 5th Dec

Hi all,

Just had a card in the post letting me know about the Elemis TSV on 5th Dec.
Its a 5 piece exotic and nourishing face and body skincare collection. You get:

Melting Cleansing Gel
Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion
Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream
Silver Bag

Not sure of all the sizes the card says full and exclusive sizes including one super size.
Also received a sample of the Melting Cleansing Gel.

Hope this helps someone!

Have just used the melting cleansing gel sample which arrived with the TSV ad today.
I massaged the gel into my face & neck, the texture changes quickly with the warmth of your skin. Then got in the shower, and massaged it in a bit more with wet fingertips, before rinsing it off.
Nice product, my face feels very smooth and moisturised.
Looking forward to the TSV, which I will definitely be buying.

Got my card with sample cleanser, will use it tonight. Will def be buying this TSV. Looks like the best beauty TSV for ages. Bet this one sells out

Have just used the melting cleansing gel sample which arrived with the TSV ad today.
I massaged the gel into my face & neck, the texture changes quickly with the warmth of your skin. Then got in the shower, and massaged it in a bit more with wet fingertips, before rinsing it off.

Same here, it's been 2 hours now and I still don't feel the need to moisturise - always a good sign of a decent product for me! I wasn't that tempted, but have told myself I will always need a body moisturiser, a face cream, I adore the frangipani shower gel and now will use the new cleanser in the morning, alternating with my Philosophy microdelivery wash. I tried it over my eyes, it didn't sting, but it didn't budge my mascara, so will be using pro-radiance to remove make-up. Lush smell, skin so soft - it's a definite :up: from me :wink:

I tried my sample last night too and was impressed with how smooth my skin felt. Someone posted about the orange fragrance and I have to say it did remind me of a Terry's chocolate orange. x

I was so pleased to see the contents of this TSV when my letter and sample arrived and great timing as my marine cream is about to run out. I have never done multibuy on QVC before but I think I may even buy 3 of this one if the price and easy pays are as suggested above. Fab Christmas pressies if I can bring myself to part with any item!

What's the 5th item? I got the card too, but only four things mentioned and pictured. The 5th item can't be the bag surely?

I also got a sample of the cleanser and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. Firstly you can't put it on your eyes so it won't take off eye makeup and I like a cleanser that does the lot and secondly it left my skin a little tight and I have a feeling that regular use would make it dry.

Someone on Keeley's Facebook page said they used it round their eyes without problem. I wouldn't chance it myself. I always use a seperate eye makup remover, but the Rad one does remove even waterproof mascara without problem.

I think its the rice ingredient causing the tightening. It is usually used as a tighting brighting ingredient, ie Clarins Beauty Flash.

What do we think the TSV price will be if its on 4 easy pays? Will it be less than £10 if its on four? (Just judging my spending limits. I'm guessing P&P will be around 4.50ish?
Ive used the sample for the first time tonight and I really really like it!

What do we think the TSV price will be if its on 4 easy pays? Will it be less than £10 if its on four? (Just judging my spending limits. I'm guessing P&P will be around 4.50ish?
Ive used the sample for the first time tonight and I really really like it!

Maybe budget for around £15 or just under for the 1st payment, including postage (if its on 4 easy pays of course) :bandit:

Is the Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion in this TSV (white pump bottle)
the same
as the Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion in the blue tube in the Try Me (221077) last July (coming with a little blue bag) :
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/77/221077 ?

Does anyone know if there are 2 different hand and body lotions ?

:flower::flower::flower:

I too have had the card thingy with the sample , I too am very very tempted, it looks like a proper TSV from the glory days of TSVs, might stay up for it. Cleanser is lovely, also I have a tax rebate so could treat myself. Bet the p and p will be nudging £6 tho, the thieving so and so's s!

Is the Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion in this TSV (white pump bottle)
the same
as the Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion in the blue tube in the Try Me (221077) last July (coming with a little blue bag) :
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/77/221077 ?

Does anyone know if there are 2 different hand and body lotions ?

:flower::flower::flower:

The one that's in the TSV is the same as the one that was in the Try Me Kit.

Not sure about different hand & body lotions though.

Latest posts

Back