Amy on the Craft Outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm paying attention for once while eating my roast beef and horseradish sarnie YUM!

She's rather good. Unlike the Bibbster Amy seems to have time to produce quite a few examples and show us unusual techniques. I've not been persuaded to buy because it's all too expensive IMO (and my stash is overflowing due to my shopping trips to Florida :giggle:). Now if she could just stop saying "You've got the blue, you've got the gold, you've got the butterflies, you've got...."

Not seen this today but I did record and watch the Tuesday show for the first time in ages. I thought exactly the same thing that Amy seems to manage to show samples, do a demo and talk about the products while verbally sparring with Julian. This is not a criticism of DB but an observation as I was waiting for Amy to groan about not enough time etc and it didn't happen. Tend to only buy in Clearance as prices are better and P&P is almost bearable on top.

I'm really pleased with the revamp of the craft shows and presenters. Thank God Bibby has done one, Marion Emberson et al seem so much more enthusiastic, fun and down to earth compared to that miserable sod. I pity Ideal World having to be saddled with her as she's completely uninspiring!

Latest posts

Back