Amex and QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
I think this is a bit cheeky of QVC and I could be wrong (but I am pretty sure I am not) but I had two cards on file with QVC, an Amex and a Mastercard...I always prefer to use the Amex as I collect airmiles on it and so I was surprised when I found transactions made through QVC started going through onthe Mastercard....it may have been a glitch in the system, it may have been a mistake and it may have even been me. But I don't think so. I am pretty sure they have reverted to the old card because it is costs QVC more to handle transactions through Amex. Check your account to make sure they are using the right card...

I think this is a bit cheeky of QVC and I could be wrong (but I am pretty sure I am not) but I had two cards on file with QVC, an Amex and a Mastercard...I always prefer to use the Amex as I collect airmiles on it and so I was surprised when I found transactions made through QVC started going through onthe Mastercard....it may have been a glitch in the system, it may have been a mistake and it may have even been me. But I don't think so. I am pretty sure they have reverted to the old card because it is costs QVC more to handle transactions through Amex. Check your account to make sure they are using the right card...

It all depends on how you place your order,if you speak to an operator you can confirm the card yourself,but if you do it through the website make sure you use custom checkout so you can see which card is used,sometimes I have found qcut brings up a random card so always check yourself to see which one has been used.It makes no difference to QVC so it is up to you to make sure the card used is the one you want.Sometimes it just automatically goes from the last one you have used.

I only have an Amex card on file with QVC and have had no problems.

Well..since thats the only card you have with them,you wouldn't encounter the same sort of problem as someone who has 2 or 3 cards.They should be charging the card that you tell them to,not charging card X when you intstruct them to charge card Y,but in your case ,as you have only one card ,then this doesn't apply to you.
I had a problem with them once ,and I watch things like a hawk now.

Latest posts

Back