Alpha H TSV 15/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The BPOTM is probably the Overnight Mask that Ani posted a while ago, it was something £49(?).

I'm probably in the minority here, but would love some LG in the TSV as I just had a small try me bottle and now need some more!

Did anyone order the face spf50 and hand cream and have you received it yet? When my order went through it said despatch week beginning 14/3 and on the website it said 28/3. It has now gone from website and still no sign of despatch.

I’ve noticed today that it had gone. I’d call CS and ask what’s going on.

I was wondering the same thing and had to check that I'd actually ordered it (you'd think I'd remember but often forget what I've ordered!). I never trust their advanced order dates these days! What will CS say? Something different to every caller!

I have just rung C.S.and was told they haven't received their order yet. It has disappeared from the website because it has sold out but mine is still on advanced order and should arrive over the next couple of weeks!!
The annoying thing is M&S had the face cream on offer for £36 earlier in the week(minus hand cream and bag) but that must have also sold out as it is no longer there.

If the upcoming TSV has face spf you may get a better deal than the pending one. Shame about the long wait though.
Hopefully Michelle brings the supersize face spf in a kit.

Anyone any ideas what this TSV is yet? Hoping to know before the Elemis TSV next weekend. Thanks.

AH wrote about the SPF 50+ on Facebook yesterday. Maybe a hint?

I'm only after the balancing cleanser.

Still have enough cleansers here so would appreciate a TSV once without cleanser and/or Liquid Gold.:)

Have you looked at the other e-tailers selling Alpha-H? Maybe there is the Balancing Cleanser on offer?

AH wrote about the SPF 50+ on Facebook yesterday. Maybe a hint?
I think that it’s likely that we may get spf for the coming summer, and I may be wrong, but I don’t remember an AH TSV without a cleanser (except the one with three bottles of LG).

Latest posts

Back