Alpha H Try me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems that Alison is keeping a respectful distance tonight, I wonder what may have happened, was she spoken to by directors? Michelle seems to be a bit shaken but I may be wrong.

without going all 'Jill-Franks-Can't-Live-Without-It' on you
i use a lot of Alpha H products and they do deliver what they say
my staples are Liquid Gold, Balancing Cleanser, Absolute Eye Complex
and when needed also very happy with the Intensive Night Serum, Gentle Daily Exfolianting Powder and Micro Cleanse
and love the Liquid Gold Mask for a quick 'scrubs up nicely' before going out of an evening
also really liked the Eye & Lip Treatment Cream, albeit have run out and using up & trying other stuff for now

if you want to try just one thing, i would go for the Liquid Gold Mask as it can demonstrate in a few minutes what can be done

p.s. the LG Radiance Serum (or White gold as previously known as) also works if targetted on pigmentation marks, if you persevere over a perios of say 2 to 3 weeks, in my experience

Last edited:
well, yes, Michelle has flown over all the way from Australia and it makes sense that we get to hear/learn some of her expertise
while i imagine that Alison is very hard to manage,
i could also imagine that Michelle at some point has said 'listen, if i can't get a word in edgeways, then i might as well save ,myself coming half way around the world'
so maybe Alison is trying her best ....

p.s. the LG Radiance Serum (or White gold as previously known as) also works if targeted on pigmentation marks, if you persevere over a perios of say 2 to 3 weeks, in my experience
Thank you for this, I was thinking about buying it in a set but more interested in SPF50.
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=201005&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch
I thought I may try the LG Radiance Serum as well but having used White Gold before will give it a miss.
Has anyone used Alpha h SPF50, it gets glowing reviews?

Last edited:
It seems that Alison is keeping a respectful distance tonight, I wonder what may have happened, was she spoken to by directors? Michelle seems to be a bit shaken but I may be wrong.

Those two had a bit of a run in a good while ago. Michelle loved to say that alpha h really delivers results and has more to it than the fluff and puff of other brands. AY took exception to this and said so! I think they circle each other warily nowadays. Fluff and puff has been retired and AY is more respectful.

I wonder how much (if any) influence Alison has on which brands come to qvc. I'd hate to see a good range dumped because Madam took the hump.

Thank you for this, I was thinking about buying it in a set but more interested in SPF50.
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=201005&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch
I thought I may try the LG Radiance Serum as well but having used White Gold before will give it a miss.
Has anyone used Alpha h SPF50, it gets glowing reviews?

yes, the set you reference is the one i got previously,
think it is good value (when this set turned up, cancelled previous order of single LG Radiance, as the SPF came free with this set, so ordered this)
have not properly tried the SPF50 yet but intend to later in the year
i am not completely sure that the LG Radiance is the same formulation as White Gold,
only that it superseeded that product for the pigmentation mark issue
the LG Radiance might be an updated formula and might do more, i can't say, maybe someone else knows more ?

i am not completely sure that the LG Radiance is the same formulation as White Gold,
only that it superseeded that product for the pigmentation mark issue
the LG Radiance might be an updated formula and might do more, i can't say, maybe someone else knows more ?
You may be right lilith, White Gold has disappeared a while ago. I only found out on the web that LG Radiance is double the strength of LGold.

I like this range. I tried the Concentrated Skin Collection and have repurchased in larger sizes. I wish they did the Balancing Moisturiser in a larger size though. I have the night cream coming so will try that too. Thumbs up from me so far.

AY said last night in the last hour that Michelle had to have a new set of teeth after she had taken antibiotics for so many years to battle her skin problems, I thought it was rude and hurtful.

AY said last night in the last hour that Michelle had to have a new set of teeth after she had taken antibiotics for so many years to battle her skin problems, I thought it was rude and hurtful.

So typical of AY.
Lynn

crikey, did she really - sounds like ding-dong, round 2 then ...

I quite fancy trying Alpha H but the Try me sizes seem so small. Might wait for Mays TSV instead . Bit worried that it's too harsh for my skin.

I tried this range about a year ago. It left my skin roaring red and very painful! I looked like my skin had been badly sunburned! I thought I was a perfect candidate as I had awful congested, oily, spotty skin. But alas no. I did however find my skin did a complete turnaround with Perricone products. Super pricey I know but for the first time in over 10 years I feel people aren't staring at my skin and I can now even leave the house without make-up on! Never thought I'd see the day!

I tried this range about a year ago. It left my skin roaring red and very painful! I looked like my skin had been badly sunburned! I thought I was a perfect candidate as I had awful congested, oily, spotty skin. But alas no. I did however find my skin did a complete turnaround with Perricone products. Super pricey I know but for the first time in over 10 years I feel people aren't staring at my skin and I can now even leave the house without make-up on! Never thought I'd see the day!

i would imagine perricone being good if you cannot bear essential oils or perfume maybe you are allergic to glycolics. i love the glycolics as they really freshen the complexion and make it smooth and flawless i can spot anyone who uses glycolic based skincare

The right skincare is like the right man! There's not one to suit everybody, you have to try a few first but when you find the perfect formula you know you're set forever!!!! :hi:

The right skincare is like the right man! There's not one to suit everybody, you have to try a few first but when you find the perfect formula you know you're set forever!!!! :hi:
Not set forever as our skins change with age, illness and other environmental circumstances. Glad you have found the right skincare for the moment - I had many problems with acne that were not sorted out until my mid 30s. Now I have a nice skin with a few dry patches.

Latest posts

Back