Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Alpha-H 3 Piece Skin Boosting Daily Essentials Collection
Item no 209416
QVC Price £45.00
One Time Only Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

A three-piece Skin Boosting Daily Essentials Collection from Alpha H comprising Absolute Eye Complex, Moisture Boosting Facial Mist and Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF50+, all formulated to keep your skin feeling hydrated, moisturised and protected from the sun's harmful rays. Keep your skin looking and feeling fantastic with this skincare collection form Alpha H.

Contains:
1 x Absolute Eye Complex (15ml) - designed to be applied up to lash level and over the entire eye lid, it acts as an eye make-up primer and helps improve the appearance of dark circles, uneven skin texture and pigmentation
1 x Moisture Boosting Facial Mist (100ml) - perfect for when your skin needs hydrating, an instant pick-me-up or after prolonged sun exposure. It is also ideal during flights or when spending long periods of time in air-conditioned environments
1 x Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF50+ (50ml) - not only hydrates your skin, it helps protect it from the sun. Formulated with anti-oxidants, this great moisturiser is fast absorbing and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-3-Piec...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-34-_-209416

I'd say that's fantastic value - two of these at least are full size products (eye and moisturiser). I don't need to be buying any more skincare at present though. I'm still managing to sit on my hands :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back