Alpha-H Bargain!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone on here said it makes the pillow yellow?
Loads of silicone too. Great company & giving them the b.o.d, I think they need to reformulate this. It 's very silicone heavy. Need to look for reviews to obtain balance here.
Thanks, Super, for the shout, I'm having a **** day :(

Ooh mean't to write that this could be a mistake, as also avail. at the normal price. Of course Q could b doing that to make the low price appear more attractive.

I got this in a TSV a while back (in fact they've still got it in stock at the full-price of £80). I never realised it was so expensive as an individual item. It makes the skin really tingle to the point of it being unpleasant and yes, after using it at night a couple of times, it made the pillow yellow.

Loads of silicone too. Great company & giving them the b.o.d, I think they need to reformulate this. It 's very silicone heavy. Need to look for reviews to obtain balance here.

Here are a bunch of hugs SB 🤗🤗🤗

Hope today finds you well after your **** day on Sunday.

I love Alpha-H having been a lifelong fan of Decleor (which I used before Q sold it), but I honestly have to say A-H is now mostly all I use, but still have my most liked items to slot in from Decleor, as well as Matis.
I find Tom such a pleasure to watch, he knows his products so well.

Latest posts

Back