All About Hairstyling TSV 4/7/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HOW MUCH!!!!!:sweat::doh: I can get cheaper straighteners than that!!! :mysmilie_466:

Ah! The joys of poker straight hair. Ofcourse the 80s were lost in the fumes of perming lotion, but my time finally arrived in the 90s. Isn't flat hair on the wane again now?

Another TSV resisted!

Jude xx

I need a new pair of straighteners, but the yogi hair wand and straighteners are £83.52, so are we being offered such a bargain to get the tsv for £56.40? I have had cheaper irons and they lasted longer than more expensive ones.

I need a new pair of straighteners, but the yogi hair wand and straighteners are £83.52, so are we being offered such a bargain to get the tsv for £56.40? I have had cheaper irons and they lasted longer than more expensive ones.

... with Canvas Beach Bag & Detangle Comb!
You CAN'T forget the beach bag!

I don't get why the straightners would come with a matching beach bag ?
It's not something, I would necessary think to purchase when needing some new straighners. :blush:
Not something I would say, "Oh I won't purchase those GHD's because they don't have a matching beachbag and purse with them, I'll go to QVC instead." :wink:
Now if they were mini sized with a portable power supply, to use by the pool or on the beach then perhaps so ? :grin:

:sun:

You mean .... you're not impressed bags?:sad:
Oh, that will be a bitter blow for the person who cobbled - sorry - spent so much time trying to make this TSV the hi light of the punters - sorry - valued customers day.:biggrin:

You mean .... you're not impressed bags?:sad:
Oh, that will be a bitter blow for the person who cobbled - sorry - spent so much time trying to make this TSV the hi light of the punters - sorry - valued customers day.:biggrin:

Feel bad now :heartbroke:

These are not a bad price. Anyone if they are any good. Had a quick look at some reviews and they are mixed. Price is good on Q. Not faffed about the beach bag, I dont quite understand how that makes it a fab selling point. Would be interested what others think??

Latest posts

Back