Alison Young - Deep Wrinkles!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
when she had her wedding shower on the tv she didnt wear any make up then, think she said she was 43 last week, she does give some good advise though, my husband cant stand here voice so have to turn it down when she is on, but i still watch

Its the same with me my hubby complains that her voice is sooo squeaky I have to have the tv really quiet - especially when I am watching a tsv launch in bed.

please link your articles, the only paper i have found on the systematic reevaluation of nothingness was written by Sandor Needleman and I can't find anything to do with algernon buying a hat. if algernon were to buy a hat, though, i would recommend looking at the excellent range available at Ideal World.

What the xxxx are you on about? What on earth has that got to do with Alison's wrinkles? And if you're trying to make yourself look superior then you're failing miserably I'm afraid.
Google's great isn't it?

Now stop with this intellectual superiority thing. If you want to discuss Sandor Needleman or whoever - find yourself a forum on that subject and leave us to happily talk about shoppingtelly in peace!

What the xxxx are you on about? What on earth has that got to do with Alison's wrinkles? And if you're trying to make yourself look superior then you're failing miserably I'm afraid.
Google's great isn't it?

Now stop with this intellectual superiority thing. If you want to discuss Sandor Needleman or whoever - find yourself a forum on that subject and leave us to happily talk about shoppingtelly in peace!

it has alot to do with alison's alleged wrinkles and the inane tittle tattle about someone's appearance which is both cruel and unneccessary, rather like your angry response.

if the content of the discussion is too difficult to comprehend, why not just move along instead of retreating into this shell that i suspect is layered in make up to mask your insecurities.

i told you i wasn't trying to start an argument but i find your response reprehensible and i would like an apology please.

thanks.

it has alot to do with alison's alleged wrinkles and the inane tittle tattle about someone's appearance which is both cruel and unneccessary, rather like your angry response.

if the content of the discussion is too difficult to comprehend, why not just move along instead of retreating into this shell that i suspect is layered in make up to mask your insecurities.

i told you i wasn't trying to start an argument but i find your response reprehensible and i would like an apology please.

thanks.

Oh I'm sorry - did you use wikipedia and not google?

Oh I'm sorry - did you use wikipedia and not google?

what is with the google/wikipedia obsession?

please get back on topic.

FYI i used google to attempt to search for the papers i was referred to and then i simply posted a message saying that i couldn't find them then i got your furious, irrelevant response.

thanks.

You really don't "sound" like a 24 year old guy :cool: i don't think the lady owes you anything either.

Well you ain't no 26 year old either,guy ? jury's still out on that.

it appears to be happy hour at pete and bernies paranoia steakhouse.

why doesn't anyone here believe a word i say?

to reiterate, i am a young, supple 26 year old male who has never been on these forums before.

Last edited:
I think you're a fruitcake - and frankly who cares whether or not you're supple?

Anyway. Is Alison Young wrinkly or not? I saw her on with that Mally woman and saw that she didn't want close-ups! We're all going to get wrinkly eventually no matter how much overpriced cream you slap on! She should just learn to smile and embrace it! I'd much rather smile and be wrinkly anyway!

Can someone remind me how to put someone on my ignore list please? And can someone else close this thread as it clearly has no relevance to the original post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back