Alison Young - Deep Wrinkles!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
in a show earlier tonight some make up woman slapped some lippy on AY unexpectedly and as a result the camera did a close up.

alison young has crows feet wrinkles like tramlines. how old is she supposed to be anyway cos im 45 and mine arent THAT bad and thats without slapping overpriced blobs of grease on my fizzog and a face full of make up toboot.

she kept saying "not too close not too close" and the camera soon backed off but sorry luv youve been rumbled.:rolleyes:

Oh, er......would love to have seen that and the expression on her face! :D

"mortified" would sum it up

oh hang on, that would be "mortified and wrinkled" actually.

no wonder the miserable cow never smiles.

Having said that, she is looking good tonight and seems very happy and quite flirtatious with Andrew from Gatineau.:D

:eek: I remember a couple of years ago Alison saying she would NEVER get a wrinkle on her face and I thought then 'just you wait!'

Having said that, she is looking good tonight and seems very happy and quite flirtatious with Andrew from Gatineau.:D

She does look good ! The make up looks good - no way did she do it herself I think ?

i wondered what you women think to the following quote by Nietzsche:

"But she does not want truth: what is truth to woman? From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth -- her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance of beauty."

i read it recently and reading this thread made me remember it. whilst it sounds controversial and is obviously not applicable to the entire female population, i feel this is an appropriate place to discuss it.

p.s. they are not my views and i am very much pro-feminist, i'm seeking debate not attempting to incite anyone!

Bear in mind, TDB, that by the time Nietzsche made that statement he had all the emotional stability of Caligula...
I would refer you instead to my own paper, Being and Essences: A Systematic Reevalution of Nothingness and indeed to my lighter treatise: Algernon Buys A Hat.
Incidentally, fear not, you will not incite anyone: we are peace loving people on this joyous forum, and we always bear in mind that violence breeds more violence - in fact, it is my prediction that by 2020 kidnapping will be the dominant mode of social interaction.

:eek: I remember a couple of years ago Alison saying she would NEVER get a wrinkle on her face and I thought then 'just you wait!'

how very very sad...i have always thought AY can be very pretty but is massively insecure...it is a real shame as I think most women esp are aware of their own insecurities and a very negative approach to aging and unfortunately, AY is not great for us or herself as it is not a very healthy space she is in...i hope she is happier in real life than she seems and that she does not pull on too many insecurities that we all have...

Bear in mind, TDB, that by the time Nietzsche made that statement he had all the emotional stability of Caligula...
I would refer you instead to my own paper, Being and Essences: A Systematic Reevalution of Nothingness and indeed to my lighter treatise: Algernon Buys A Hat.
Incidentally, fear not, you will not incite anyone: we are peace loving people on this joyous forum, and we always bear in mind that violence breeds more violence - in fact, it is my prediction that by 2020 kidnapping will be the dominant mode of social interaction.

A most erudite statement my dear.

i wondered what you women think to the following quote by Nietzsche:

"But she does not want truth: what is truth to woman? From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth -- her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance of beauty."

i read it recently and reading this thread made me remember it. whilst it sounds controversial and is obviously not applicable to the entire female population, i feel this is an appropriate place to discuss it.

p.s. they are not my views and i am very much pro-feminist, i'm seeking debate not attempting to incite anyone!

Are you going to mention ideal World again? I'm sure Andy and Loen Love would love to debate this with you.

Never is a word that should be used very carefully imo...My mum allways used to say "you never know whats around the corner"..Maybe Alison should have thought about that before her "never" comment.;)

I didn't actually watch the whole show, doing Juilus Caesar and the The Druids myself. Did flick over in the breaks and didn't like AY's makeup at all. Thought the eye makeup was over done for her.

Since AY is so against the models have work done and botox, you would think she would be proud to show us nothing wrong with nature taking its course.

Diane de Potiers(sp) mistress of Henri II of France refused to smile her whole life saying it gave you wrinkles.

Maybe she was just a miserable cow ? After all she was French.

For us it already is

He's quoting Neitzsche at us now ?? does it remind you of anyone dear ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back