Alison picking on Mikey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you are absolutely right. As has been proven more and more often on this forum lately, this is becoming quite prevalent.

Perhaps DJ would care to elaborate...?

But Tristar we can all be friendly,can't we.
Lynn

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys if this topic is going to descend into yet another bitch-fest on this already-bitch-fest infested forum, lets stop it right here.

*sigh*. I do wish Burly Bear was still here. Exercising my right to (polite) freedom of expression, this forum has become dull lately and infighting seems to be rife at the moment. I loved ST.com, it was a fun and witty place to visit, but it's really shifted of late to become a place of banal threads and backbiting. I hope this is just a temporary blip.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

es Lyne we can, but when have you ever,past or present, ever been nice to me? You act like you hate my guts?

That is a very harsh thing to say, please show me where Lynn has acted like she "hates your guts"?

Where would you like him to start Sazza

Yes it goes back to my first incarnation, she has never once really communicated with me, just takes digs and swipes by going round liking anyone who likes someone who doesn't like me, its all very childish and involved but its time I let Lyn on the fact Im not stupid and is she friedns and working for with Donna by any remore chance, I say nothing more. Close it, no doubt!

Yes it goes back to my first incarnation, she has never once really communicated with me, just takes digs and swipes by going round liking anyone who likes someone who doesn't like me, its all very childish and involved but its time I let Lyn on the fact Im not stupid and is she friedns and working for with Donna by any remore chance, I say nothing more. Close it, no doubt!

Just because someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't mean they "hate your guts". This is a forum, not everyone is going to agree with your opinion and you cannot go around making personal attacks on those that don't agree with you. And yes I am closing this thread as these attacks and accusations have to stop!!

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back