Alison picking on Mikey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
She really seems to be enjoying teasing him about his chest and chest hair, she has mentioned it a few times and I feel sorry for the guy. it does seem at times that Alison likes putting people down or in their place and on tv, its a bit bullying in a way.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, the goes without saying, but my opinion is the word "bully" and it's variants are thrown around too freely these days, and I get really pissed off with it...utter bollocks!!

I didn't see it, in fact I don't even watch QVC, but I can guarantee it was not bullying in any form.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I tend to agree, hope nobody took offence. I really like Alison Young and her frankness is refreshing in world of tv shopping.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, the goes without saying, but my opinion is the word "bully" and it's variants are thrown around too freely these days, and I get really pissed off with it...utter bollocks!!

I didn't see it, in fact I don't even watch QVC, but I can guarantee it was not bullying in any form.

Interesting.

Didn't stop you going out of your way to tell someone that you thought their opinion was "utter bollocks" though, did it?

No wonder you don't like people going on about bullies.

Interesting.

Didn't stop you going out of your way to tell someone that you thought their opinion was "utter bollocks" though, did it?

No wonder you don't like people going on about bullies.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot this was an open forum where people are entitled to express their opinion...how remiss of me!

Let me guess, now I'm a bully eh Enigma? Awesome!

Also, it's not just tri's opinion which I think was utter bollocks, I think yours is too (and you are absolutely entitled to it) but tri had the good grace to accept it as nothing more than my opinion!

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot this was an open forum where people are entitled to express their opinion...how remiss of me!

Let me guess, now I'm a bully eh Enigma? Awesome!

Tell me where I said that.

Also, please remember that if you can tell Tristar he's talking "utter bollocks" through freedom of speech, then others have exactly the same freedom.

You can't have a go at someone's opinion then get all shirty if someone expresses a differing opinion to yours, no?

:wave:

Tell me where I said that.

Also, please remember that if you can tell Tristar he's talking "utter bollocks" through freedom of speech, then others have exactly the same freedom.

You can't have a go at someone's opinion then get all shirty if someone expresses a differing opinion to yours, no?

:wave:

You mistake shirty for sarcasm!

Also, it's not just tri's opinion which I think was utter bollocks, I think yours is too (and you are absolutely entitled to it) but tri had the good grace to accept it as nothing more than my opinion!

And I thank you for going out of your way to a thread that you admit has no interest for you whatsoever to share that.

The effort is greatly appreciated.

:clapping:

There you go!

Hope that's a help.

Sent from my abacus using a sloth on LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back