Alison Keenan on This Morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy

Registered Shopper
Just saw that Alison will be on This Morning today at 11.30am talking to Dr Chris Steele about breast cancer.

Ah bless Ali.So sad to hear her story.My mum died of breast cancer when I was 16...I know only too well the devastation it causes.

I did think she was a bit subdued compared to the Ali K we see on QVC but its hardly a jolly subject to talk about.

There is a little tiny side of me,that thinks,which is the real Ali K...the one on This Morning or the one QVc...first impressions is that they seem very different

When she"s on the tele selling she has to forget everything and just concentrate on work. I"d say that"s the
real Ali we watched today. Amazing :thinking:

She was lovely. I often find her 'too much' on QVC but I guess that's just her selling persona. I never saw her when she presented This Morning, but I imagine she would do a great job.

There is a little tiny side of me,that thinks,which is the real Ali K...the one on This Morning or the one QVc...first impressions is that they seem very different
I imagine both are 'the real Ali K'. We all have different aspects to our personalities that we draw on for different occasions.
Would have been mighty weird had she been all jolly discussing her breast cancer experience. As ever, I thought, Ali was precise and careful in her words. She wanted to get a very important message across and did it well.

Yes I do get that..I did comment its hardly a jolly subject...I get we all have different sides to us...I just didn't see any of the Ali K I see on QVC.

I'm sure my family would love to a fly on the wall where I work.I admit,I probably come across as a different person....my family would be shocked (I think!) to see the confidence I have at work,trhat I don't display in other areas of my life....but I think they'd still see me? IYSWIM?

Latest posts

Back