Alison Keenan’s feet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My days of being able to dance all night in 4" heels, long gone. My mum made me wear sensible shoes Star Rite and I still wear what I call comfortable tramping about shoes. Usually Rieker shoe boots. I am a size 36, but some years back in the sales bought DM boots which are a size 2. They are great for tramping through the snow with the crampons to stop you slipping.
Can’t beat DM’s.
I have an Oxblood coloured pair.
Comfort heaven.

I am 5' tall and a zize 3 / 36 and have super wide feet, I take a EEE. I have MS and these days I can't wear pretty shoes as my feet get too swolen. I generally stick to Cosy Feet. Functional and I suppose a bit boring but comfort is king. Also, I had an injury to my left foot about 30 years ago and the top of the arch gets almost permanently swolen, so can't get anything with more instep coverage on my foot. Hotter are pretty good as well and Ecco. The Cosy Feet can be pricey but you can find bargains on the bay, usually discontinued styles and colours but I am not fussy and can get them for around a tenner or a little more delivered with no additional postage.

Haha!
She does rabbit on and ON!

I *love* Jake Thackray’s songs! So dry and clever!
Know all the words to lots of them including that one...

I’ve heard people say he was a misogynist - mainly because of that song and a couple of others - but apparently in real life he really wasn’t at all and was a wonderful husband...
I love his music.

I don’t mind a presenter talking. I mean..it is their job to be verbose. It’s just with her it is so twee and irritating, and brings nothing to the table in terms of learning about the item being sold.

If you look at magazine shoots or red carpet photos the people are beautifully dressed yet the shoes don’t fit. Either there is 4 inches spare at the heels or their toes are hanging over the sides of the shoes, always makes me wonder what the editors of these magazine are seeing (or not seeing) but then it’s like most thing on the media - all fur coat and no knickers.
I love a faux fur coat & no knickers 🤣

Latest posts

Back