Alison has just posted her blog, and says her chemo is now finished......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a lovely humble lady, hope she will now go from strength to strength....God bless Ali. X

How good to hear that she's finished chemo. I hope her and Amika both have full recoveries and are back on screen in no time.

Alison has definitley highlighted the struggle with breastcancer and has told her own story in a very dignified way.

I never used to like her if i'm honest but following her story has made me full of admiration for her.

What a battle... and such an amazing lady to share the highs and lows with us. So many kind words on her blog comments, things like that must help with recovery. Best wishes in continuing to get well.

My prayers are all for her .i know what this disease can do to families .My mother had colon cancer 16yrs back ,she battled through it and is fine .2 yrs back she got thyroid cancer .she is in remission now after treatment .
BTW what happened to Amika ,have been out of touch .

Like Queen Bee I must confess I wasn't too struck on Ali's rather bossy style but what's that in the great scheme of things. She's been through the mill and is very courageous to tell it warts and all and I feel humbled by it. I hope she's soon back at work in full bossy flow and I will watch with new eyes. Good luck to her.

Latest posts

Back