Ali's Daughter Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Khaliah Ali Muhammad Ali daughter doing a fashion range.

Looks just like him and does seem like a nice lady.

Khaliah Ali Muhammad Ali daughter doing a fashion range.

Looks just like him and does seem like a nice lady.

She does indeed look like him and does come accross as very nice.

Unfortunately it the same old shat they keep trying to flog us from the USA, will they ever get the message that we dont like it, I doubt it :sad:

Yes, she seems genuinely nice. clothes ok if you go to lots of parties, but poly again. would like to brighten up my wardrobe but scared of this stuff being too flash.

Yes, she seems genuinely nice. clothes ok if you go to lots of parties, but poly again..

You wouldn't want to stand too close to anyone at the parties who might have a cigarette in hand....

Looking at this whole "poly/elastene" thing, qvc are not alone in flogging this fabric. I have catalogues (not cheap) that show identical dresses in varying prints in this stretchy fabric, with price tags of well over £100 - (even saw one at £240) so, never having sent for any I DO wonder about the price differentiate. I mean is there REALLY a difference in the cut, because the styles are very much the same as Q FOR 40 quid !

A lovely lady, but not sure about her fashion... JR is busting out all over, not a good look imo, she must be wearing a small.LOL

Latest posts

Back