Alice Cooper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is that simple.

Some would say presenters don't always give much product info. Anyway. I rarely watch the shows in their entirety these days.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
I tend to agree with Janie that it isn't that simple. The website is ok if you don't need to see the colours, don't need an idea if the item comes up big or small, you know exactly what it is that you are looking at and therefore don't need a product demonstration.

I never want to buy something so badly that I would endure watching something annoying on TV. If Q sales figures go down because of it, that's their look out. I will spend my money elsewhere. But wasting time getting in a tizzy and slagging someone off online is a waste of time and energy, when I could switch over and find something enjoyable to watch.

I never want to buy something so badly that I would endure watching something annoying on TV. If Q sales figures go down because of it, that's their look out. I will spend my money elsewhere. But wasting time getting in a tizzy and slagging someone off online is a waste of time and energy, when I could switch over and find something enjoyable to watch.

I would tend to agree with you. If a presenter was mildly irritating but I was interested in the product then I might carry on watching, but if they were really getting on my wick then I would switch off. The presenters are sales people and it's just not worth letting yourself be wound up by them. I know lots of us, including me, like to have a moan but there's no point letting them really bother you.

None of the presenters irritate me. My least favourite presenter is Simon but only because I always think the poor man looks ill. If I'm interested in the hour or the product I'll happily watch.

It's just shopping telly. I mainly dip in and out rather than watch for a whole hour. And there are days when I don't watch at all. Like today and I only watched for a few minutes yesterday.

It is not possible to have presenters who are going to appeal to every single viewer, for every one viewer who thinks Chloe is a shouting Alice Cooper clone there will be others who have no problems watching her. She does not irritate me in the slightest, her mode of dress does not bother me in the slightest. There will be other presenters who I can't stand that others think are wonderful. That's just how it is and how it will always be. I did giggle at the Alice Copper comparison though so thanks for that Tristar.

None of the presenters irritate me. My least favourite presenter is Simon but only because I always think the poor man looks ill. If I'm interested in the hour or the product I'll happily watch.

It's just shopping telly. I mainly dip in and out rather than watch for a whole hour. And there are days when I don't watch at all. Like today and I only watched for a few minutes yesterday.

I haven't watched any Q at all today it's very rare but true. One reason is the OH is with me and he can't stand it ! :mysmilie_61:

A-maaay-zing

I'm amazed that in one day, this thread has almost 7,000 views! x MindBoggledSnarly

Im honoured to have started a thread that has got 7,000 views, obviously my title of the thread, Alice Cooper, drew people in. Its a nickname I hope I might have made stick.

Im not a big headed person, I dont think anyway, I have lots of bad points but I dont think I am but I am still really chuffed my 'Alice' thread did well, I think most people would have know straight away when they read the title who I meant, Its not hard to know who I meant, I mean that eye make up, its not like say Ali Young or Debbie G who might put a bit more smoky eyes on the odd special occasion, Chloes is always Like Alice Cooper!

and while they are at it please would Q tell us if it is my fave Mally Gunmetal eyeshadow stick or if it is something else. I love it! And whether the tops I like are available on Q.

Didn't I say earlier? Alice is coming to Q with a surprise maiming of Orville just for the shock value.

and while they are at it please would Q tell us if it is my fave Mally Gunmetal eyeshadow stick or if it is something else. I love it! And whether the tops I like are available on Q.

Didn't I say earlier? Alice is coming to Q with a surprise maiming of Orville just for the shock value.

Id stay in for that

I didnt mean the comparison was mean to be a compliment. I think she looks stark and way too severe and its bordeing on ridiculous.

You've done we'll on the thread Tristar. You never know Chloe may even thank you for the publicity. After all the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about. If any of the powers at Q watch this, they'll probably love the PR the newbie is getting :)
It won't be doing this site any harm either :)

All round a positive result then! Publicity for Q, publicity for this site, publicity for Chloe (who, let's be honest is probably loving the attention). I am sure that if there was any fall-out for those sky sports tweets she didn't let it affect her. She sure as heck won't care if people don't like her eyeshadow.

It wasnt my intent to massage her already over inflated ego!!

No doubt being told by all at Q that she has been indespensible covering for all the sick or lazy (Ha)

I think there are other presenters that get their make up every bit as wrong as Chloe-Ali Young for instance often looks a real mess,Julia with her puple shadow looks like she's been punched in the eyes and Claire's perpetual drag queen look does not flatter-but if I'm totally honest I've made some real rotten make up mistakes too!

Meh..so what!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back