Ali Young (who i know you all know and love!) reports on the decleor tsv...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
In july she said it was going to have the full size
Decleor Hydra Floral is this the Anti-Pollution Cream?

i dont use it myself but if your a fan this sounds like a gd tsv!

This would be a good tsv... but from memory we've have a full size Hydra Floral twice in the last 14 months... I don't know about anyone else, but I am still so overstocked this! (I started one today, probably from the last time it was in a tsv, and still have loads of sample sizes and small pots left).

In july she said it was going to have the full size
Decleor Hydra Floral is this the Anti-Pollution Cream?

i dont use it myself but if your a fan this sounds like a gd tsv!

When did she say this?

Wonder what else will be in the TSV, I love Decleor but don't need Hydra Floral.

When did she say this?

Wonder what else will be in the TSV, I love Decleor but don't need Hydra Floral.

thats all she said it was either 12am or 1am. She was just talking about ojon's best selling product being in this tsv and how popular it would be due to this and its like the decleor hydra floral and watch out for this tsv in july when its i think beauty month!

she did not mention any other products in it just that its the full size hydra floral

Yes Decleor have had Hydra out for years now, they used to push it like mad on QVC for quite sometime. I was never impressed with it despite all AY's hype of it. Then the next big thing came along from Decleor and HF fell by the wayside. Then suddenly last year the seemed to bring it out of mothballs and push again. It is one of the cheaper moisturisers from Decleor.

My guess is sun products in this TSV too.

I was talking to the staff at Decleor counter here today and Hydra Floral is being re-launched soon as it will now be paraben free so that could be why the TSV is going to have Hydra Floral.

Decleor had parabens in their products!!!!!:11: Not good:12:

I have given up on Decleor since I found out they have a lot of "nasties" in their products even though they promote themselves as a "natural" brand and they would not reply to my emails regarding ingredients in their products

Im with you on this one Bluebell....I used to love their products until the tsv with the nasty handcream in it.....since then ive given up and stuck with LE

They had me well and truly sucked into their make believe world

Latest posts

Back