Ali Keenan confesses all!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah - you beat me to it! Was just going to post that myself. Naughty Anthony Heywood has a lot to answer for by mentioning that in the first place ;) :D . Bless her heart - I tell you what though, she so does not need Spanx - she's got a lovely slender figure without them - and she reckons she's got enormous thighs!!

AK is very articulate and natural in front of the camera. Her figure is fantastic.

I like her, I know that sometimes she talks about all the stuff she has, but she's a posh bird and probably had a priviledged up-bringing:sun:

AK: "several years ago I was fortunate enough to have had this fag bought for me...."

Jude x

Attachments

• madge.jpg
    madge.jpg
    8.3 KB
Ali Keenan is my favorite presenter too. I think she is stylish and elegant and had a figure of a woman half her age. She has a fantastic sense of humour and doesn't take herself too seriously unlike Ms Roberts.

She does have a fantastic figure and is very professional at the job. I think 'what you see is what you get' with her somehow: she is like she is on screen, no 'other side' to her off-screen.

She's a bit dim though like a lot of the presenters, again the other day they showed something and she said she had bought a similar item elsewhere and paid a lot more for it. Why don't they look on QVC first before buying from another retailer?

I think, Boris, that the devil is in the detail here: if she said 'similar item' (rather than 'same item'), you can bet your bottom dollar - if it's jewellery - she probably got it from Chopard or Tiffany & Co or summat like that!

She's a bit dim though like a lot of the presenters, again the other day they showed something and she said she had bought a similar item elsewhere and paid a lot more for it. Why don't they look on QVC first before buying from another retailer?

they all do that and it gets on my t**s....what they are really saying is that they are 'above' buying stuff from shopping channels but happy to flog it to us mere mortals :mad:

I think, Boris, that the devil is in the detail here: if she said 'similar item' (rather than 'same item'), you can bet your bottom dollar - if it's jewellery - she probably got it from Chopard or Tiffany & Co or summat like that!

It was some headphones actually but I know what you mean about jewellery.

Her ex husband Stephen Rhodes was on 'Inside Out' on Monday night at 7.30pm on BBC1. Did anyone else see him? If anyone's interested he presents the breakfast show from 6am to 9am weekdays on BBC Three Counties Radio.

Latest posts

Back