Ali K / Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
Been a while since I've seen AK, so can someone tell me why she seems to be channeling Lulu's 'hamster cheek' look? It isn't just my eyes is it? The woman who has just beaten breast cancer has gone and got herself some fillers? And the difference between her neck and face is remarkable, so I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't had a mini facelift as well. Don't get me wrong, it's totally her choice, but IMO its a strange decision especially after all she's just been through.

Been a while since I've seen AK, so can someone tell me why she seems to be channeling Lulu's 'hamster cheek' look? It isn't just my eyes is it? The woman who has just beaten breast cancer has gone and got herself some fillers? And the difference between her neck and face is remarkable, so I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't had a mini facelift as well. Don't get me wrong, it's totally her choice, but IMO its a strange decision especially after all she's just been through.

I've had a mini facelift too, didn't have the same effect on me - i was trying to emuate the bride of wildenstein look - what d'ya think laydees?

As you say, she's been through one heck of a lot. She's a pretty woman but she looks her age in close up and I'd be surprised if she's had work done.

I thought a while ago her cheeks looked a bit plumper..her choice, and I think she looks good considering her age and what's been happening in her life this last couple of years.

Looking at her on the Buckley hour she looks fab. A few years younger than she actually is. She has such a pretty little face. And from memory she's always had those chubby cheeks.

If she wants to perk herself up with a face job good for her, she deserves it ~ I think she looks great.

Yes hats off to her. She's taken a battering and is still fighting. She is a pretty lady and she still manages to look great and get ready for telly with her arm in that sleeve.

Some medicines, especially steroids can puff you up a bit. Could be a side effect of her medication. I really admire Alison and all other women who remain strong when battling illness publically (or in private). x

Her hand/arm seems to be a real problem for her today. She was trying to present the Buckley hour one handed.

Latest posts

Back