A'Kin Anniversary shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BakerGirl

Registered Shopper
Get the popcorn in LA there are second anniversary shows tomorrow.

Going to add to your stockpile?

I feel a big F.A.R.T. alert coming on in the form of Loveheart!

:devil:

Ready and waiting BakerGirl. It's in there brewing as we speak. I will be at work, so I will need my backup f.a.r.ters to keep an eye on you know who during the day. Maybe you could f.a.r.t for me?

Can I ask here about the Cellular Radiance Serum? OK?

Well, I'm not sure what type of product this is from the reviews I've been reading. Some say it's greasy - so is in an oil? Or does it have a "proper" serum texture like Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum (I'm trying to think of some others that are even more serum-y but have gawn blank :sleepy:)

TIA,

clemenzina

I've never tried it Clemenzina. I've had it on waitlist in a duo with the Rosehip since god was a lad and if it's in stock today it may be the thing that makes me weaken! :eek:

Looking at the full ingredients list on mypure it looks like a pure blend of oils so I assume it will look like an oil rather than a serum. Why it's called a serum and not an oil I don't know? Maybe Alison told them "seeerums" sell better? :)

http://www.mypure.co.uk/akin-skin-care-b98/pure-alchemy-cellular-radiance-serum-p860

Most serum-y textures have silicone-y ingredients in them in my experience so I'm happy for it all to be all oils. :D

Last edited:
Get the popcorn in LA there are second anniversary shows tomorrow.

Going to add to your stockpile?

I feel a big F.A.R.T. alert coming on in the form of Loveheart!

:devil:

Ready and waiting BakerGirl. It's in there brewing as we speak. I will be at work, so I will need my backup f.a.r.ters to keep an eye on you know who during the day. Maybe you could f.a.r.t for me?

I'm not making any rash promises girls - today is going to be a toughy for me! :eek: :D

Well, I'm not sure what type of product this is from the reviews I've been reading. Some say it's greasy - so is in an oil? Or does it have a "proper" serum texture like Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum (I'm trying to think of some others that are even more serum-y but have gawn blank :sleepy:)

TIA,

clemenzina

I know that Cupcake swears by this product and has had excellent results (I think she mentioned this somewhere in the Health and Beauty section of the te drop). Her enthusiastic endorsement is the reason why I'm also on waitlist for the rosehip/cellular radiance duo...

I know that Cupcake swears by this product and has had excellent results (I think she mentioned this somewhere in the Health and Beauty section of the te drop). Her enthusiastic endorsement is the reason why I'm also on waitlist for the rosehip/cellular radiance duo...

I just checked my order status and it's still showing as awaiting stock. :( Maybe if we keep absolutely everything crossed? :D

I fully intended to pop into the Drop (where I hardly ever go except to check the Buy/Sell/Swap) cos I had a brainwave that it would be the place to look... but I forgot :taphead:

Thanks girls,

clemenzina :)

I just checked my order status and it's still showing as awaiting stock. :( Maybe if we keep absolutely everything crossed? :D

You will literally have to keep every thing crossed today LA, what with your (ahem )problems.:grin::grin:

TIA,

clemenzina

It is fantastic! It's got better 'slippage' than the Rosehip Oil (which I now think feels rather heavy on my skin in comparison) as it's a little runnier.

Yes it is an oil, but it's not greasy at all - it sinks in straight away and leaves your skin baby soft. I find it best to apply it to slightly damp skin (either spray with a toner, or something like Vichy/Avene mineral water spray) - that way it's easier to spread it around.

My skin positively glows after using this and its faded some of the pigmentation I had as wel. I'm actually happy to walk around bare faced now. IMO, it's well worth the £19.99 price tag as it's a hero product! I use 3 drops twice a day (which is enough for my face and neck - I even use it under my eyes!) and a bottle usually lasts me 4 months.

The duo Silly Sausage mentioned is GREAT value btw!

No can do Loveheart as I'm at work too. Can only log in during break and lunch.

I don't think we really can deny L'Akin buying A'kin products. In fact I don't think she should buy. A'kin should be giving products to her. After all she has probably done more to sell the brand than QVC. :nod:

No can do Loveheart as I'm at work too. Can only log in during break and lunch.

I don't think we really can deny L'Akin buying A'kin products. In fact I don't think she should buy. A'kin should be giving products to her. After all she has probably done more to sell the brand than QVC. :nod:

I'm still angling for them to put me on commission - they can pay me in products! :D

It is fantastic! It's got better 'slippage' than the Rosehip Oil (which I now think feels rather heavy on my skin in comparison) as it's a little runnier.

Yes it is an oil, but it's not greasy at all - it sinks in straight away and leaves your skin baby soft. I find it best to apply it to slightly damp skin (either spray with a toner, or something like Vichy/Avene mineral water spray) - that way it's easier to spread it around.

My skin positively glows after using this and its faded some of the pigmentation I had as wel. I'm actually happy to walk around bare faced now. IMO, it's well worth the £19.99 price tag as it's a hero product! I use 3 drops twice a day (which is enough for my face and neck - I even use it under my eyes!) and a bottle usually lasts me 4 months.

The duo Silly Sausage mentioned is GREAT value btw!

Well now I definitely want some! :D They should put you on comission as well Cupcake! :flower:

Latest posts

Back