ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A'kin 2 Piece Day & Night Anti-Oxidant Cremes
Anniversary Price £28.14
QVC Price £31.00
Item Number 228724
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Care for your complexion round the clock with this pair of Day and Night Anti-Oxidant cremes from A'kin. You'll receive A'kin Rose De Mai Anti-Oxidant Day Creme (50ml) and A'kin Lavender and Rose Repairing Anti-Oxidant Night Creme. The pair will help to moisturise your skin improving the appearance of suppleness and elasticity while also leaving your skin feeling smoother and glowing with vitality.

A'Kin Body Wash Duo
Anniversary Price £19.22
QVC Price £21.25
Item Number 228725
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Cleansing and fragrant, this luxurious duo from A'kin is available in a choice of invigorating Exotic and relaxing Floral aromas. The Exotic option contains Jasmine Body Wash (500ml) for an uplifting experience, and Sandalwood Body Wash to help enhance clarity and focus. The Floral option contains Lavender Body Wash (500ml), too soothe the mind for a restful sleep, and Orange Blossom Body Wash (500ml) for an energising and stimulating fragrance.

A'kin Hair Solutions Shampoo & Conditioner
Anniversary Price £20.30
QVC Price £22.25
Item Number 228730
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Look after your hair with products that are right for you. This A'kin shampoo and conditioner duo (both 500ml) comes in three options: for dry and chemically damaged hair, for oil control, and for sensitive hair. The dry option has shampoo made with lavender and the conditioner features macadamia and wheat protein; the oil control choice has lemongrass shampoo with jojoba conditioner; and the sensitive option is unscented and very gentle. Your hair is left feeling silky smooth and looking healthy.

Have a look on MyPure.
day and night creams - £30.38 with free next day delivery p+p (31.59 qvc)
228730 - £23.98 , free ndd p+p (24.75 qvc)
228725 - £23.98, free ndd p+p (23.67 qvc)

Last edited:
Ive never tried this range before...is it any good...does anyone know who i could ask for feedback lol :cheeky::thinking2::tongue2:

All I can say is that it's fab, fab fab!!! :clapping: The Rosehip oil which I use at night is excellent under the Rosehip and Shea moisturiser. I get mine from mypure.co.uk as they always have excellent offers, you can also pick samples when you order. Will be watching the shows later so in a way I'm hoping some things will sell out!

Why is it every time I try to f.a.r.t my stockpile gets bigger? :thinking2:
I will need some serious counselling soon :giggle:

Have a look on MyPure.

QVC take note please: you need to do much better on the value front (and mypure is much better at dispatching promptly too!):headbang:

Have a look on MyPure.

How did you get free P&P? I thought it was £2.50 for Mypure - but am penny pinching!! That said, if you buy 2 A'kin products from Mypure at the mo, you get a free handcream so still works out cheaper than QVC! I'm kind of worried with Mypure being cheaper that A'kin may not last long on QVC.

Re my pure

Take a look at the offer i put up from mypure compared to the oto price ,and bought 2 and got free postage and free full size hand cream Hi everybody was looking on my pure when oto was been shown , and had just ordered 2 sets from my pure, I feel better deal if you dont mind unscented hand cream AND ONLY 67P MORE THAN OTO BUT SEE WHAT ELSE YOU GET FREE WITH SET (ALL BOXED IDEAL XMAS PRESENTS) PLUS I GOT FREE POSTAGE AND WAS ONLY £24 . CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING,+ SPECIAL OFFER: FREE A'kin Hand Creme Offer 75ml (usually £7.49) WHEN YOU BUY 2 ITEMS OF A KIN
[A'kin] Organic gardening contains the following full size product:

1 x [A'kin] Pure Emergency Gel 75ml (usually £12.99)

1 x [A'kin] Unscented Hand Cream 75ml (usually £7.49)

1 x [A'kin] Lemon Myrtle Hand Wash 240ml (usually £6.49)

When purchased separately these items cost £26.97.

This pack also includes a bonus pack of organic seeds and a wooden nail brush SAZZA hope this okay posting on the oto as trying to help people compare qvc oto to mypure offer ?? nowthread on my pure just stating another offer
why cant qvc better these prices, as surely they are a far bigger company than mypure??. After all if my pure can do it ,qvc have 100s and 1000s of people buying from them therefore why cant they pass genuine savings to us.Instead we find better deals than qvc can give ,so much for customer care. was watching claudia do the oto if anybody else seen please say,she put some of the lemon wash into her hand,said nothing then turned to the right and immediately washed it off still saying nothing ,i thought this was odd as surely she is there to promote the item ,but i never have a moan but this bothered me after i seen it ,made me think was the smell not nice or what ,as never tried the product but with the comments on here have bought a few good value sets from qvc today but now wondering re the lemon wash after her reaction to putting some on her hand to say nothing then straight away wash it off with no comment has me wondering re item ,can anybody advise re the smell

How did you get free P&P? I thought it was £2.50 for Mypure - but am penny pinching!! That said, if you buy 2 A'kin products from Mypure at the mo, you get a free handcream so still works out cheaper than QVC! I'm kind of worried with Mypure being cheaper that A'kin may not last long on QVC.

Go to Mypure, banner scrolling across the top of the page says free UK next day delivery!

was watching claudia do the oto if anybody else seen please say,she put some of the lemon wash into her hand,said nothing then turned to the right and immediately washed it off still saying nothing ,i thought this was odd as surely she is there to promote the item ,but i never have a moan but this bothered me after i seen it ,made me think was the smell not nice or what ,as never tried the product but with the comments on here have bought a few good value sets from qvc today but now wondering re the lemon wash after her reaction to putting some on her hand to say nothing then straight away wash it off with no comment has me wondering re item ,can anybody advise re the smell

I saw that as well and wondered. I have this set and have repurchased the lemon one, I think it smells lovely!
Have to say I was underimpressed with the first show, 2 anniversary prices, an OTO and one item on easypay. All of which you could get as cheap or cheaper elsewhere. Not trying too hard for this anniversary are they?

Last edited:
Go to Mypure, banner scrolling across the top of the page says free UK next day delivery!

Hmmm, I wonder if at mypure the were aware that special A'kin shows and prices were coming up and launched the free P&P to lure us away from QVC... A great deal anyway!! :cash:

Take a look at the offer i put up from mypure compared to the oto price ,and bought 2 and got free postage and free full size hand cream Hi everybody was looking on my pure when oto was been shown , and had just ordered 2 sets from my pure, I feel better deal if you dont mind unscented hand cream AND ONLY 67P MORE THAN OTO BUT SEE WHAT ELSE YOU GET FREE WITH SET (ALL BOXED IDEAL XMAS PRESENTS) PLUS I GOT FREE POSTAGE AND WAS ONLY £24 . CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING,+ SPECIAL OFFER: FREE A'kin Hand Creme Offer 75ml (usually £7.49) WHEN YOU BUY 2 ITEMS OF A KIN
[A'kin] Organic gardening contains the following full size product:

1 x [A'kin] Pure Emergency Gel 75ml (usually £12.99)

1 x [A'kin] Unscented Hand Cream 75ml (usually £7.49)

1 x [A'kin] Lemon Myrtle Hand Wash 240ml (usually £6.49)

When purchased separately these items cost £26.97.

This pack also includes a bonus pack of organic seeds and a wooden nail brush SAZZA hope this okay posting on the oto as trying to help people compare qvc oto to mypure offer ?? nowthread on my pure just stating another offer
why cant qvc better these prices, as surely they are a far bigger company than mypure??. After all if my pure can do it ,qvc have 100s and 1000s of people buying from them therefore why cant they pass genuine savings to us.Instead we find better deals than qvc can give ,so much for customer care. was watching claudia do the oto if anybody else seen please say,she put some of the lemon wash into her hand,said nothing then turned to the right and immediately washed it off still saying nothing ,i thought this was odd as surely she is there to promote the item ,but i never have a moan but this bothered me after i seen it ,made me think was the smell not nice or what ,as never tried the product but with the comments on here have bought a few good value sets from qvc today but now wondering re the lemon wash after her reaction to putting some on her hand to say nothing then straight away wash it off with no comment has me wondering re item ,can anybody advise re the smell

Our local health shop stocks A'kin so I often go in to smell the products, the Lemon Myrtle hand wash is nice and 'lemony' but not in a kitchen cleaner kind of way! just fresh and clean. I have had the Eucalyptus and Tea tree which I've just finished and that reminds me of the Australian Bodycare wash.
Maybe Claudia just isn't a fan of lemony fragrances :wonder2:

There is a set for £18.86 which has the rose hip oil, cleanser/toner and moisturiser, Im really tempted to try this.....item number 228093. It also comes with a lovely bag lol

How is this range compared to the LE range???

There is a set for £18.86 which has the rose hip oil, cleanser/toner and moisturiser, Im really tempted to try this.....item number 228093. It also comes with a lovely bag lol

I bought this set recently and I am loving it. I have used LE in the past but I prefer this.

I can't use LE - gives me lumps and bumps. Their ethos is the same, but the main difference is LE uses some chemical ingredients that she deems to be safe (and has no doubt done her home work about them). A'kin is 100% natural.

For £18.86, I'd try it! You can always send it back if it doesn't agree with you.

I :heart: this range!!

Hi Cupcake....is the rosehip oil used in the same way as the decleor arromessences??

thank you xx

Haven't heard from love A'kin for a while. Do you think she has gone for a lie down after all the excitement today. Or is she just too ashamed to confess all.

Haven't heard from love A'kin for a while. Do you think she has gone for a lie down after all the excitement today. Or is she just too ashamed to confess all.

Hmmm, maybe both?:cheeky:

Hiya lovelies! :hi: :flower:

We had a bit of non A'kin related excitement here today. My lovely hubby (who was made redundant last Christmas) got a job today!

:sun: :grin: :clapping: :whew2: :song: :rock: :muscle: :ninja: :star: :glass: :cake: :bow: :beer: :clapping: :grin: :sun:

So he whisked me out to celebrate and I watched the 7pm A'kin hour on sky + a little while ago.

I was good - but I'm peed off about it if that makes sense! I really want A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum. I've talked myself out of it twice, and put myself on waitlist for it twice so I may just go ahead and order one and have done!

But another little voice in my head says that if I can just hold on a few more days I will have done what I promised and I'll feel really good about myself so I'm grumbling away to myself about it and I've got a face like a slapped bottom. I haven't yet crumbled.

I want the shower gel and the haircare in the pumps too! :D

Latest posts

Back