aiptex camcorder help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvcviewer

Registered Shopper
Hi i was just woundering if anyone who has one of these camcorders could tell me how to record the film continusly on dvd at the moment all i can do is record it in chapters so you have to watch it all seperatly and not as one long film. someone said to use the free movie software on windows movie maker but i cant import the files and was told its because windows movie maker does not support hd files. if anyone no's a programe i could use please let me no thanks

Windows movie maker doesn't support NS Mov files - you are correct. Do you have Quicktime? That recognises the files at least. I've never used Quicktime myself but if there's a basic editing programme with it, then hopefully you should be able to run the files together as one long piece. Have you tried reading the reviews on the QVC website? Surely someone else must have had this problem!

I really don't know what I'm talking about here as I don't have any experience of an Aiptek HD camcorder but I do know that a free program called MPEG Streamclip will convert .mov files to MPG. I've used it a lot of times for files off my Toppy which are .rec files.

Have you tried reading the reviews on the QVC website? Surely someone else must have had this problem!

thanks for all your replys really helpful thanks - have read the reviews online and a few people have had the same problem and they suggested some software to try to ,so will give all your ideas ago im sure one will work hopefully thanks again.

Latest posts

Back