Aeropilates TSV 29/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435 with DVD Library TSV 29/12/22 (previously one on the 10/01/22 & was priced at £449.95 + post)

Attachments

• Aero TSV 1.jpg
    Aero TSV 1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Aero TSV 2.jpg
    Aero TSV 2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Aero TSV 3.jpg
    Aero TSV 3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Aero TSV 4.jpg
    Aero TSV 4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 65
  • Aero TSV 5.jpg
    Aero TSV 5.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 37
I take it all the Christmas decorations that have been up since September will be long since removed by the time this airs and it will be all about getting in shape for the spring and summer, gifts for Vanentine's Day and Mother's day, and the summer holiday season. I wonder if they'll try and flog us things so that we're ready for Chuck's coronation...

At least that's one thing I don't have to worry about, I'm skinny as a rake. Sorry to sound like a Grinch but these "seasonal things" do my flaming head in. Nowadays we have to put up with Christmas from the beginning of October -" spend, spend, spend, eat drink and be merry", Xmas day comes and goes in a flash (not complaining there) and between then an NYE spend what little money you have any left on the same crap you bought earlier but for half the price. Come NYD, it's "go and join the gym, buy an excercise bike, stock up with slimfast and if you've anything over there's probably a few bills that need seeing to!" Easter eggs will be on the shelves next week no doubt, valentines day! FGS give me spring/summer any time, you can do what you bliddy well want. and the weather's usually nicer!

A good walk in the fresh air does me good and it is free.
Yes we are fortunate to have a Heath area near us and it’s great to walk in fresh air .. it always makes me feel great afterwards … we love seeing the dogs and wildlife …. Loved walking before Covid outbreak 2020 but we had never made use of the Heath .. now we can’t keep away
Benefits of walking are amazing 😍

Yes I am fortunate to have a woodland walk two minutes from me. I have been out in rain and snow, although I have not so much this year. I play a pod cast through my phone, put in my earbuds and off I go! There is no need to buy big expensive machines that take up lots of room. I haven’t got a log cabin in my garden but I don’t want anything cluttering my spare bedroom. I won’t watch either especially if it is the holier than thou presenters.

AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435 with DVD Library
Item Number: 721543
QVC Price £619.00
Todays Special Value Price £439.00
P&P £7.95

Aiming to up your fitness this year? The AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435 exercise machine makes integrating workouts into your day easier. Offering a lifestyle and body conditioning regime designed to help strengthen muscles, improve posture, flexibility and balance, and much more, it's all you need to reach your goals and allows you to customise the exercises to suit you. Complete with two DVDs to help you get the most out of your workout, you'll soon be finding the fun in fitness.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435 with DVD Library directly from AeroPilates you'd pay £699. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £439 plus P&P, you're saving £252.05.

Presenter Julia Roberts says... "The single best QVC purchase for me in terms of value for money because I use it so often, and what it has done and continues to do for my body, is my AeroPilates machine. At 66, I’m strong and supple and it’s helped my rehabilitation after major ankle surgery, not to mention aiding weight loss alongside sensible eating. An investment in my health and well-being and I LOVE it."

Low impact - Pilates is designed to contribute to improving posture and co-ordination, strengthen dynamic stability and create a balance between strength and flexibility.

Jump to it - the Reformer features the Cardio Rebounder, a vertical trampoline to help provide a cardiovascular workout without jarring or putting pressure on your joints. Due to its sturdy stainless steel design, you can even jump up and down on it!

Tailored to you - the foot bar enables you to perform traditional Pilates exercises that target your muscle tone, posture, flexibility and balance, while the four cords allow you to adjust the resistance levels, making it a great option for a comprehensive and varied workout. Additionally, the Plus model features a high-resistance red cord and a low-resistance yellow cord.

Ready to go - the AeroPilates Reformer 435 folds down to half its size, making it easy to store in your spare room or even under the bed. It also has large wheels, so you can move it around comfortably. It arrives almost fully assembled; all you need to do is attach the wheels and end caps, fit the risers and you're good to go.

• Cords are on risers to improve user comfort
  • Folded (l x w x d): 120cm x 42cm x 45cm (47.2" x 16.5" x 17.7")
  • Assembled (l x w x d): 219cm x 42cm x 65cm (86.2" x 16.5" x 25.6")
  • Machine weight: 27.6kg
  • Maximum user height: 1.98m (6' 6")
  • Maximum user weight: 136kg

Colour options:
  • Purple with black pattern
  • Grey with black pattern
  • Black with pink pattern

Contains:
  • 1 x AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435
  • 2 x black cords
  • 1 x red cord
  • 1 x yellow cord
  • 1 x Cardio Rebounder
  • 1 x New series AeroPilates Primer DVD - includes an introduction to AeroPilates (28 minutes) and Basic Workout (22 minutes)
  • 1 x New series AeroPilates Basic Workout Package DVD - Basic AeroPilates Workout (34 minutes) and Basic Cardio Workout (24 minutes)

Please note - we recommend that you place this piece of equipment on a protective mat to prevent damage to your flooring.

All measurements are approximate

By the time I’ve dragged the thing out from under the bed and set it up, I will have lost my mojo. I will leave it in the middle of the bedroom floor planning to shove it back under the bed later. Two days later it’s still there and I keep tripping over it.

Cue Julia Roberts going at it like a woman possessed to show us how fit and flexible she is. Legs akimbo facing the camera.

I bought one when they first came out. I used to use it but it was so much of a faff to get it out as, unless you are Julia, with your own gym, its not easy to find a space to keep it out. It has been folded up in my small bedroom for years now gathering dust. They dont seem to have changed over the years though, except for the price.

The cost of that equipment is the equivalent of filling our tank with heating oil (sadly we don't have gas in the village where we live).

Latest posts

Back