advert intrusion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else suffering from Advert Intrusion ? My reply box at the bottom of the page is almost covered entirely by an Advert, making it impossible for me to reply. The minute cross to eliminate it never works, and then I'm directed to the Advert site itself. This has only happened today, but if it continues it could well be a problem.

If I'm on my own then I'll report it to Graham.

It happens to me too but not everytime I try to reply to a post. I emailed Graham about it last week.

I've had big problems in the past to the point I was going to leave the forum but thankfully I haven't had any problems since then, although it is bad if I occasionally log on at work

It's been happening to me, too, but - if I click on Go Advanced - I can reply that way.

Yes very annoying and they're all over this page! Can they not sort out! :mysmilie_10:

I use Firefox and adblocker and nothing happening for me.

Just a Gemporia ad between posts. But last year something like did happen to me and Graham fixed it.

Yes, same here.

Plus some threads struggle to load for me, I scroll about halfway down a thread and then it stops and won't load any more because it's frozen trying to load all of the adverts.

Same problem on my iMac as on my iPad and iPhone. I've tried Safari and Firefox, same problem.

Anyone who has issues then please PM Graham or send a message via the "contact us" link at bottom of page.......please explain the issue and give details as to what browser you are using and whether you are viewing on laptop, pc, tablet etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back