Advanced orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chloe never once said yesterday that the stock may come in early, she just kept saying you'll get your next pay cheque (I know) she also kept saying "you'll get it in three to five days" like Ali K and sometimes Jackie K do, now my problem with this is, as well as leaving out the "working" part, is that the producer/floor manager and most importantly the director, don't correct them, it's like they're scared to upset a presenter by pulling them up and correcting them when they're wrong, unbelievable!

Well said - I think the vital information we all need should be delivered in a consistent way by all the presenters, all the time! They may not mean to mislead us, but they do by leaving out important words. They also need to stress that AO (and sometimes also Waitlist for that matter) may show up sooner than expected.

What a mess - because QVC took so long to despatch the item in the first place, the money originally taken has been paid back into my bank and now it has been taken again. Good job I'm prepared for their stupid operating procedures and left well alone until it was finally settled! It makes it very difficult to keep a track of payments in and out when they take so long to do everything. Also, given it was sitting in the warehouse for almost 3 days before being sent out, why couldn't it have been cancelled? Most other places will let you cancel orders right up to the point where the courier takes possession. I'm so fed up with them still working in the 90s. I vow never to use AO again. What a shower.

What a mess - because QVC took so long to despatch the item in the first place, the money originally taken has been paid back into my bank and now it has been taken again. Good job I'm prepared for their stupid operating procedures and left well alone until it was finally settled! It makes it very difficult to keep a track of payments in and out when they take so long to do everything. Also, given it was sitting in the warehouse for almost 3 days before being sent out, why couldn't it have been cancelled? Most other places will let you cancel orders right up to the point where the courier takes possession. I'm so fed up with them still working in the 90s. I vow never to use AO again. What a shower.

I have tried to cancel when I realised I had ordered the wrong size but was told it was too late and it was the same day. Don't know why orders cant be cancelled up to day before despatch, just want your money.

Latest posts

Back