Advanced Order System

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
I ordered the ABC 1 Litre Skinwash on Advanced Orders last week, did so because I knew I needed to stock up but couldn't afford the expense before next month which was when it would be delivered and the money would come out of my account.

I had an e-mail on Saturday telling me the product had been shipped which I thought was odd..and this morning it's turned up! (shouldn't have been shipped until 13th July-ish)

I've checked my bank account, but it's not been updated since the back end of last week so don't know whether the money has come out - if it has it means I'm short until next month, which was why I went for the advanced order in the first place.

Has anyone else had this problem before? How come they can lose orders/not deliver within the normal parameters - but can send out advanced orders...well...in advance?!?:clock:

In the past in techy shows when a TSV has sold out I've often heard Anthony clearly say such on such is due to be shipped on a certain date.
But it maybe earlier so make sure the money's in your account.
He's the only one I've heard say that.

Aww, ta peeps - it's good to know I'm not the only one. Still haven't had my bank details updated online, so will keep an eye out. Thanks for the replies.

This happened to me with a LE kit, it said Advanced Orders, shipped 22nd June but mine was shipped on 8th June and I was actually thinking one of the reasons I would order it would be that I didnt have to pay for it straight away but still got it at the OTO price.

My ABC on Advanced Orders is still showing awaiting stock.

I have noticed them saying that Advanced Orders may be shipped earlier now but I never noticed them saying that before

They seem to be doing this Advanced Order thing a lot just recently anyway - they took the money from my account on Wednesday, which has left me short now. Not much I can do other than complain to them about it, so I will.

It tickled me yesterday how they were selling the Clogau TSV as limited edition of 2200 pieces. Then it went on Advanced Order later in the day - so the stock can't have been that limited...*rolls eyes*

They seem to be doing this Advanced Order thing a lot just recently anyway - they took the money from my account on Wednesday, which has left me short now. Not much I can do other than complain to them about it, so I will.

It tickled me yesterday how they were selling the Clogau TSV as limited edition of 2200 pieces. Then it went on Advanced Order later in the day - so the stock can't have been that limited...*rolls eyes*

ahh but QVC never had all the 2200 for the TSV

I thnk they are using advanced orders these days than buy in too much stock.

Latest posts

Back