Acer Laptop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Try going to windows update again now , My OH had the icon and said they would notify him when the update was ready but he went straight to windows update and it was there ready to download :)

That's what I did Autumn. Once I had the icon on the task bar I went back to Window's updates and the next update was Windows 10.

I have just watched a recording of Lee on the 22nd July saying that on the 29th July
the acer laptop would automatically update to windows 10, no mention of rolling it out
over days or weeks!
checked the box Autumn, it just says I have registered for the upgrade and they will advise me when it is ready, I will keep checking

I have just watched a recording of Lee on the 22nd July saying that on the 29th July
the acer laptop would automatically update to windows 10, no mention of rolling it out
over days or weeks!
checked the box Autumn, it just says I have registered for the upgrade and they will advise me when it is ready, I will keep checking

Same happened to me but mine is HP laptop. I reserved windows 10 and had the icon on bottom right. I kept checking from time to time since 29th July. It kept saying I will be informed once ready. After watching Lee today rabbiting on about windows 10 I clicked again and I got a box with 2 options so I clicked on the option to get windows 10 once ready for download. Within 5 minutes I got notification that it was ready to download. It then restarted my machine and it's now 92% done.

over days or weeks!

Have you checked windows update in the settings part? Go to Control panel and its under update and security? or the way PJ posted about? Then click on check for updates.

Latest posts

Back