Acer computer shop TSV weekend any idea?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone had a head up on saturdays Acer TSV?

Is it a acer aspire 2930 12 inch laptop by any chance?

Bought one today so you can guarantee QVC will be selling it with extras and cheaper than i paid for it.

Its a bit like a netbook but with 12' inch screen, Vist premium, dvd drive/writer 2gb ram and 250gb hd beats the samsung nc10 anyday.

Just wondering if anyone had a head up on saturdays Acer TSV?

Is it a acer aspire 2930 12 inch laptop by any chance?

Bought one today so you can guarantee QVC will be selling it with extras and cheaper than i paid for it.

Its a bit like a netbook but with 12' inch screen, Vist premium, dvd drive/writer 2gb ram and 250gb hd beats the samsung nc10 anyday.

that sounds good

How much did you pay for it simon1966 just for comparison ?

I paid £479 but it is worth the price!
They are apparently selling like hot cakes and it is a matter of whether you can get one.
They are basically a netbook but with a 12" screen, 2Ghz intel processor, 2Gb ram and 250Gb HD with a DVD rewriter, the screen is a glossy ultrabrite one and looks amazing.
I highly recommend buying one if you can get one, especially if it is a TSV.

I beleive Misco.co.uk and Amazon had them for £400 but they have no stock.
I really wouldn;t be surprised if this wasn't QVC's Saturday TSV.

I quite fancied getting the samsung, but I wanted a dvd drive. This acer - what's the brand like? - sounds like a solution.

I would never ever buy anything acer again after the problems I have had with my laptop TSV last year Acer's customer services are total carp as it turned out the problem I had was with the charger but Acer were no help whatsoever and weren't helpful at all I only found out it was the charger thanks to a quick call to a computer expert and help from Maplin and QVC were really good and refunded me the charger I had to buy from Maplin it took me weeks of going back to and throw with Acer to find a solution so please beware. I'm surprised that QVC are doing another Acer TSV I won't touch them in future.

I quite fancied getting the samsung, but I wanted a dvd drive. This acer - what's the brand like? - sounds like a solution.

I have a Samsung, and got an external DVD R/RW drive from Amazon for £39.95.

I have a Samsung, and got an external DVD R/RW drive from Amazon for £39.95.

That's one solution - I would feel more comfortable with a samsung should anything go wrong. What model HD did you get, and does it play CDs?

Acer Aspire 8930 18.4" Widescreen Wifi Laptop 320GB HDD, Webcam & Blu-ray Drive
Item Number: 561359
QVC Price£808.00
Today's Special Value Price £699.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £35.00
Available in 4 Easy Pay instalments of £174.75 plus P&P

Get a sleek, stylish and state-of-the-art laptop this Acer Aspire laptop complete with Blu-ray drive - a first for QVC! Boasting an impressive 18.4" HD screen, Blu-ray drive and immersive True 5.1 surround sound, it's great for watching your favourite films. It also features a powerful specification; 320GB hard drive, 4GB RAM and 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor for game playing and multi-tasking, as well as plenty of storage for all your entertainment. Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

I fail to see how they can justify charging £35.00 P&P for a Laptop when the costs are exactly the same for a Desktop..........:33:

The specs look quite good, especially the screen size when most of the recent TSV's have been netbooks with smaller screens. P&P is outragous though.

Wow - that p&p charge @£35 is ridiculous.
They are asking for questions.
How about someone asking why the delivery charge is so high?

She's at it again...yeh, yeh , yeh, yeh.

You've got one too many 'yeh's' there craftman, surely she normally only comes out with 3 in a row, has she progressed to 4 now? Does the TSV really justify a string of 4 'yeh's' in a row from Pipa? lol

They call it a Acer Laptop hell it's a heavy bulky thing 4 KG you might as well carry your micro ATX desktop around with you.

This looks good, however the £35 postage eats into the savings a bit too much. Would really like this, but if i keep the tv off all day then it will save me lots of money lol :4:

This looks good, however the £35 postage eats into the savings a bit too much. Would really like this, but if i keep the tv off all day then it will save me lots of money lol :4:

Buy a USB tv stick and then you can watch TV all day whilst posting on ST.com!

Latest posts

Back