Aaargh - more bedding!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just had a quick browset on the website and the Q gossip section and they are going to start selling yet another range of bedding called Intricate Linens. There is a piece talking to the new guest presenter. Does this mean they are dumping NN or do we have to have both shoved at us weekly? Jeez how much bedding do we really all need. Would still rather get mine from trusty JL or Debenhams

There is also another NN TSV on Wednesday as well. Are they trying to say our bedrooms need an over haul, or that we need to change our beds every day to make use of all the bedding that they sell!!

There is also another NN TSV on Wednesday as well. Are they trying to say our bedrooms need an over haul, or that we need to change our beds every day to make use of all the bedding that they sell!!

The NN woman said she changes her bed about 4 times a week, agreeing this was OTT, but she liked the feeling of fresh linen. She must spend her life ironing.:sad:

The NN woman said she changes her bed about 4 times a week, agreeing this was OTT, but she liked the feeling of fresh linen. She must spend her life ironing.:sad:

so do I like the feeling of fresh linen and I've always said if I had servants I'd have my bed changed every day, but as I haven't, I don't..!

the only time i have to iron bed linen is the nn stuff. horrid!

Iron bed linen?!?

"Intricate Linens" sounds a bit OTT IMHO

Long live my 30 year old catalogue bought bed sheets. Still as good as when they were bought and I don't think I've ever had to threaten them with an iron :D

the reaason why the nn bedding creases so fantastically is that it has not gone through the appropiate treatment finishing process that quality high quality bedding manufacturers insist on. high thread count fabric is susceptical to creasing but the 400 thread count that i get from m&s for example never creases never ever needs ironing.

hotels that used nn would go out of buisiness its really cheap looking i cannot compare it with the high street or even cheaper catalouges.:taphead:

I was going to suggest that if qvc wanted to go further down the home furnishings route, why not do cushions, curtains, tablecloths, rugs etc. but then I thought oh no, the very idea of more Kelly Hoppen taupe colours is the stuff of nightmares, and then it will be only a matter of time before Lulu starts "creating" cushions for her puffed up cheeks; and not forgetting Anne Diamond who failed dismally in jewellery, giving it a go on table runners. So,, nah ! forget the whole idea.

I spend a small fortune on my house and I'd love QVC to do more home products - however I'm thinking more laura ashley rather than pan face hoppen.

So totally boring to have a new bedlinen range:taphead:

I was going to suggest that if qvc wanted to go further down the home furnishings route, why not do cushions, curtains, tablecloths, rugs etc. but then I thought oh no, the very idea of more Kelly Hoppen taupe colours is the stuff of nightmares, and then it will be only a matter of time before Lulu starts "creating" cushions for her puffed up cheeks; and not forgetting Anne Diamond who failed dismally in jewellery, giving it a go on table runners. So,, nah ! forget the whole idea.

can you imagine the p and p for a cushion? and all the bubble wrap and polysterne chips that they would encase it in to send it to you? I

Here I go again talking about sweat :sweat:: they were awful and not forgetting the crackling static mysmilie_460:

indeed yes! the one good thing about them was you could practically put them back on the bed straight from the spin drier!:happy:

sorry for the duplicate post earlier folks - got me knickers in a twist with the back button and thought I'd not posted at all :headbang: !!

Latest posts

Back