AAAARRGGHH - Scholl show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Boycie

Guest Shopper
For God's sake, Jill Franks, you have said 'how cute' about fifteen sodding times in this show and you've only been on half an hour!!!!
And now the guest is joining in!
"oh how cute" "wow, they're really CUTE!" "they are just SO cute!"
etc etc.
I'm turning over.

I missed most of this as it was on mute in the background while I was posting my long rant about MBG.

Now I've heard JF referring to her "Minnie Mouse legs" (!) and both her and the guest talking about the bright pink wellies being "girlie" and of course they're all "amaaazing". :headbang:

Back to the mute again methinks.

Switched on for a nano-second of "hello!" and flicked off again! :headbang:

Jude xx

I missed most of this as it was on mute in the background while I was posting my long rant about MBG.

Now I've heard JF referring to her "Minnie Mouse legs" (!) and both her and the guest talking about the bright pink wellies being "girlie" and of course they're all "amaaazing". :headbang:

I couldn't believe my eyes.... the said wellies were £51. I didn't think much to the scholl guest,JF seem to know more about the shoes/boots than the guest did.:yawn:

I couldn't believe my eyes.... the said wellies were £51. I didn't think much to the scholl guest,JF seem to know more about the shoes/boots than the guest did.:yawn:

I thought the guest was very poor. Apart from the technology, which she'd obv memorized, she didn't seem to know much about the shoes or how the straps adjusted on the boots etc. One pair of "cute" boots had long trailing ends which looked like an accident waiting to happen. JF mentioned it but she didn't pick up on the comment and offer any advice. Her constant giggling with JF really annoyed me too, so I ff through much of it. I think she thought she was there for a bit of "girlie" chit chat with JF.

I thought the guest was very poor. Apart from the technology, which she'd obv memorized, she didn't seem to know much about the shoes or how the straps adjusted on the boots etc. One pair of "cute" boots had long trailing ends which looked like an accident waiting to happen. JF mentioned it but she didn't pick up on the comment and offer any advice. Her constant giggling with JF really annoyed me too, so I ff through much of it. I think she thought she was there for a bit of "girlie" chit chat with JF.

thats probably what JF said she WAS there for in the pre-show chat.

they'll be air kissing (both cheeks) next time she appears.

Should keep JF to the show she does best: Fabulous at 140 and Beyond.

She made me smile, she really enjoyed that show and i loved the wellies but too expensive. I go against the flow as I like JF. I know she's a bit dim but she's not malicious, obviously very happily spoilt by her DH.

Latest posts

Back