a WOW for QVC !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
Have received my Decleor TSV already .....
:cake::cake:
Never had a next day delivery from QVC - so credit where credits due - well done QVC !!

Excellent!! I ordered two items from yong Kim on Friday with standard delivery. One item came on Monday via Hermes, still waiting for the one coming via Royal Mail which was despatched at the same time grrrrr

I ordered the POTM at the same time as the Thursday TSV, TSV stuff came on Monday but still no sign of the Mally item. Free P+P must mean pigeon post!!!

I'm still waiting for a few items sent out on the 6th & 7th still no sign, all Royal Mail can't understand the P&P prices we pay for 2nd class post! I've also been waiting since last Tuesday for a return to be picked up! QVC is getting too much of a pain but my nearest fairlyish decent town is minimum an hour away with no traffic with distant car parks leaving loads of uphill walking so QVC is just too tempting :-(

I'm still waiting for a few items sent out on the 6th & 7th still no sign, all Royal Mail can't understand the P&P prices we pay for 2nd class post! I've also been waiting since last Tuesday for a return to be picked up! QVC is getting too much of a pain but my nearest fairlyish decent town is minimum an hour away with no traffic with distant car parks leaving loads of uphill walking so QVC is just too tempting :-(

Do you have a Waitrose near you? John Lewis now does a Click and Collect service where you can order online and then collect from a Waitrose... I used it last week for an ipad and it worked perfectly... no fighting into town, no parking charges... ordered Wednesday at 23:00, collected Friday 14:00 from our little out of town store... all post free.

:eek: where do you live,DiamondW ??

With QVC p&p prices so high on many items, I would be interested to see a breakdown of their postal charge & packing charge on each item.

I ordered something from Kim & Co Tuesday and it arrived yesterday, the 'Your item has been despatched' email got here this morning!!!

ordered a pair of boots from mandm direct on the monday. got them on the tuesday. posted a return on the monday got refund on the wednesday. its hard to jump for joy regarding qvc returns and deliveries and the mbg takes ages too

ordered a pair of boots from mandm direct on the monday. got them on the tuesday. posted a return on the monday got refund on the wednesday. its hard to jump for joy regarding qvc returns and deliveries and the mbg takes ages too

That sounds like a Craig David song.:song::song: "met a girl on. Monday,took her for a drink o:n Tue :song::song:

Latest posts

Back